Fahrenheit 9/11 Thread...

Roy

LA10807300323-big.jpg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Roy
... The newspaper says that headline never appeared on that day.... tsk, tsk

It's not a lie... It's "Artist License" right?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
It's not a lie... It's "Artist License" right?

But...but...but...it's a DOCUMENTARY. :yikes: You know - just the FACTS. No agenda. No spin.

No schitt. :ohwell:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Roy
moore_fox.jpg
:shrug: Does this look like the kind of man you'd prefer come up to your front door, ring the bell, and then tell you he's here because he has a date with your daughter?

Vrai, be honest now, no spinning please!:biggrin:

Sparx

A documentary is called a documentery because the statements are documented. If anything Moore put in the movie were a lie do you not think he would be sued for liable or slander by now?

I also refuse to reply to anyone who has not seen it. How can you actually argue a point that you can't have an educated opinion on? Are you afraid you might see something in it that may make sense to you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by penncam
Vrai, be honest now, no spinning please!:biggrin:
If that pig ever came to my door in search of one of my daughters, he'd get a load of buckshot right in one of his chins.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Sparx
A documentary is called a documentery because the statements are documented.
doc·u·men·ta·ry ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dky-mnt-r)
adj.
Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.
Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

What is it with liberals and their creative use of the English language?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by vraiblonde
doc·u·men·ta·ry ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dky-mnt-r)
adj.
Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.
Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

What is it with liberals and their creative use of the English language?
:frown: It would appear madam, that however educated some liberals are purported to be, there are those who apparently do not connect with the english language.

It's all an illiusion, they are not what they seem to be.:cool:

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Sparx
I also refuse to reply to anyone who has not seen it. How can you actually argue a point that you can't have an educated opinion on? Are you afraid you might see something in it that may make sense to you?

You refuse because you can't refute any points in Bolts commentary on the lies in the movie. This is the last time I am going to ask for your corrections to anything false that Bolt said. And how do you know I haven't seen the movie?? Thats immaterial to what I asked of you. So far all you've shown is that you seem to be one of the bleating sheep that march in lockstep with fringe nutcase wing of the Democratic party. When called on anything you have posted, you have ignored every request so here's your chance to step to the plate.

Spoiled

Originally posted by otter
You refuse because you can't refute any points in Bolts commentary on the lies in the movie. This is the last time I am going to ask for your corrections to anything false that Bolt said. And how do you know I haven't seen the movie?? Thats immaterial to what I asked of you. So far all you've shown is that you seem to be one of the bleating sheep that march in lockstep with fringe nutcase wing of the Democratic party. When called on anything you have posted, you have ignored every request so here's your chance to step to the plate.
... That article did not discredit the whole movie... Then again i never treated the movie as gold... I knew it had his spin on it, it had its half truths, and what not

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Spoiled
... That article did not discredit the whole movie... Then again i never treated the movie as gold... I knew it had his spin on it, it had its half truths, and what not
:killingme eel boy

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I am late on this subject. Why would anyone want to see this movie? I don’t and I wont. They say it is *supposed* to be a documentary, and not a fantasy. After 9/11 happened they had a “documentary” with two guys doing a “documentary” on the NYFD that day that same time the plains went into the world trade centers. So why would anyone want to make another one 3 years after it happens when we have one on that day. If anyone has not seen the “documentary” on the NYFD firefighters you need to the have every detail of that day. The movie they have shows you what happen when they went into the first building. Also they have the first recorded death of 9/11, which is the NYFD Chaplin. I feel the only reason why he made is movie is to get back at George Bush to show him what he did wrong and to make money off of it. I really have no political point of view on this I was raised to believe in what the presidents says and every one does things for a reason. When I was born George Bush was president and when I was old enough to vote His son George Bush was elected president so I am very new at this political game. In the beginning of the war I felt that George bush had a reason to go after Bin Laden for what he did to us but when we went over their he kind of through in that we are going after Sedum Husan also. Know I heard the story about he is only doing it for his dad. But I think it is funny that we originally went over to get the man/people who tried to knock us down and take what we know from us but instead we come back with his dad’s enemy? I know I am late on the subject but I really don’t understand. But back to this 9/11 movie, I feel that this man was wrong to make this movie. C is a fire fighter and I know how we all feel when we have a husband, father, son, boyfriend in the fire department go out and risk there lives every day for strangers so why on earth would you want to see it happen all over again when you lived it 3 years ago. I feel that he is just trying to prove a point and make a dollar on the movie. I know every day I am scared for C when he goes to work as a Paid fire fighter and when he comes home he will run with Hollywood or Leonardtown. So I know I don’t want to see again what happen to fire fighter that day we had to live trough it and now we have to see it over and over again come on TV. Sorry I just had to say what I felt. I really don’t like this guy that mad the movie.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Stang Girl
I know I am late on this subject. Why would anyone want to see this movie? I don’t and I wont. They say it is *supposed* to be a documentary, and not a fantasy. After 9/11 happened they had a “documentary” with two guys doing a “documentary” on the NYFD that day that same time the plains went into the world trade centers. So why would anyone want to make another one 3 years after it happens when we have one on that day. If anyone has not seen the “documentary” on the NYFD firefighters you need to the have every detail of that day. The movie they have shows you what happen when they went into the first building. Also they have the first recorded death of 9/11, which is the NYFD Chaplin. I feel the only reason why he made is movie is to get back at George Bush to show him what he did wrong and to make money off of it. I really have no political point of view on this I was raised to believe in what the presidents says and every one does things for a reason. When I was born George Bush was president and when I was old enough to vote His son George Bush was elected president so I am very new at this political game. In the beginning of the war I felt that George bush had a reason to go after Bin Laden for what he did to us but when we went over their he kind of through in that we are going after Sedum Husan also. Know I heard the story about he is only doing it for his dad. But I think it is funny that we originally went over to get the man/people who tried to knock us down and take what we know from us but instead we come back with his dad’s enemy? I know I am late on the subject but I really don’t understand. But back to this 9/11 movie, I feel that this man was wrong to make this movie. C is a fire fighter and I know how we all feel when we have a husband, father, son, boyfriend in the fire department go out and risk there lives every day for strangers so why on earth would you want to see it happen all over again when you lived it 3 years ago. I feel that he is just trying to prove a point and make a dollar on the movie. I know every day I am scared for C when he goes to work as a Paid fire fighter and when he comes home he will run with Hollywood or Leonardtown. So I know I don’t want to see again what happen to fire fighter that day we had to live trough it and now we have to see it over and over again come on TV. Sorry I just had to say what I felt. I really don’t like this guy that mad the movie.
You hit the Nyquil a little hard this morning? :confused:

nomoney

Originally posted by Stang Girl

you still got that subway card for me:confused:

SamSpade

Originally posted by penncam
:frown: It would appear madam, that however educated some liberals are purported to be, there are those who apparently do not connect with the english language.

I like this quote from Reagan:

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant; It's just that they know so much that isn't so."