Fair WARNING people!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
K_Jo said:
Someone bring me another bottle of Grey Goose. The BIG bottle. TIA.
Ya know, to this day, I've never had a martini. :ohwell: Am I missing anything? :shrug:

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
Ahhhhh sisterly love ... :smoochy:

Please take note that once AGAIN she started it, I was just sitting here minding everyone else's business and out of the clear blue - she attacks ... :frown:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
dems4me said:
Please take note that once AGAIN she started it, I was just sitting here minding everyone else's business and out of the clear blue - she attacks ... :frown:

*Bill Clinton-'93

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
crabcake said:
I'll play it safe and say :barf: ... that's one liquid I never accidentally consumed as a toddler. :ohwell:

It's Gin with Vermouth......to make it dry.....:ohwell:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Ya know, to this day, I've never had a martini. :ohwell: Am I missing anything? :shrug:
Ewww...no. :barf: I like to mix my Goose with a variety of juices as well as bloody mary mix. :yum: Oh, and tonic with a lime.

K_Jo said:
Ewww...no. :barf: I like to mix my Goose with a variety of juices as well as bloody mary mix. :yum: Oh, and tonic with a lime.
Pot and booze... you sure have a strange way of fertilizing your patch...who knows which way his seed will grow now...:twitch:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
out of the clear blue - she attacks ... :frown:
I had a cat like that once. Just scratch her on her @ss right by her tail until she starts to purr. :yay:

K_Jo said:
I had a cat like that once. Just scratch her on her @ss right by her tail until she starts to purr. :yay:
Oh great... I can imagine the PMers they are getting from the guys who want to watch...:rolleyes:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Pot and booze... you sure have a strange way of fertilizing your patch...who knows which way his seed will grow now...:twitch:
Near as we can figure, it can't do no harm. Still can't believe they let first cousins marry. :shrug: