Fashion Advice for 2020

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have no doubt that "fashion designers" go, "Hold my beer..." before they trot out some ridiculous thing and declare it all the rage.

One of the things I love best about being over 50 is that I can wear whatever I want and don't have to be "fashionable". I thought that would happen when I turned 40, then they changed the rules on me. But 50 was that magic number where I can dress for comfort and take pity on the girls tottering in stilettos while surreptitiously tugging at the pants riding up their ass crack.
Me, too! I'm gonna be 61 and I wear what I think looks good on me. :yay:

phreddyp

Nothing new here old women ragging on young women . You say its fashion you are raging about but its really about being past your prime ( if you even had one ) and beating on the youngsters because you are jealous .

Auntie Biache'

Nothing new here old women ragging on young women . You say its fashion you are raging about but its really about being past your prime ( if you even had one ) and beating on the youngsters because you are jealous .

WTF are you talking about?

As someone in the 'mature woman' category, I have come to the conclusion mature women trying to tell the younger women how ridiculous it is to partake in fashion trends is the female version of "YOU HOOLIGANS GET OFF MY LAWN!!" :lol:

nobody really

I need a nap
oh, you should come to our meet ups. Definitely. I'd make it a point to be there just for you. I'm guessing you have a really small penis.

Auntie Biache'

As someone in the 'mature woman' category, I have come to the conclusion mature women trying to tell the younger women how ridiculous it is to partake in fashion trends is the female version of "YOU HOOLIGANS GET OFF MY LAWN!!" :lol:
I really don't care what other people wear. I even find it entertaining. I don't think it has anything to do with age. I see just as many mature women making stupid fashion decisions as young women. Trends are just that. Trends. Here today, gone tomorrow. It's your money to waste any way you please. It doesn't mean I'm not entitled to an opinion about fashion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah, nobody was doing that, loser. Somebody pissed in your bran flakes this morning so you decided to come in some random thread and start being an insulting ahole.

**** off.

I really don't care what other people wear. I even find it entertaining. I don't think it has anything to do with age. I see just as many mature women making stupid fashion decisions as young women. Trends are just that. Trends. Here today, gone tomorrow. It's your money to waste any way you please. It doesn't mean I'm not entitled to an opinion about fashion.
Never said you/we aren't entitled to our opinion. I'm saying I believe women who chose to wear 'fashion statements' do so because it makes them happy. Just like we did when we were younger.