Favorite Song!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by pixiegirl
The all time best Bump and Grind song is "I'll Make Love to You" by Boys II Men. I'm sure I'll catch sh!t for Boys II Men on here, lol, but that's the one for me!

Don't sweat it Pixie! I was going to suggest "I'm a slave" by Brittany!
It's not really the song; it's the mental image that I enjoy!
Go ahead, you can all thrash me now.
:D

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cariblue,

What a hoot! Enigma!

I'd met this older, wiser chick back in the day and she turned me on to it. It was SO hot.

So, fastforward, I meet Dee Jay and I'm struttin' and being THE MAN, raising my two girls on my own, play guitar, run a business, intelligent, cool et al and so, one night, I figure it's time to lay some Enigma on her. You KNOW what that leads to and we had the time and NO kids that weekend.

So, I whip it out and...

She couldn't help herself!

She busts out laughing because SO many guys had tried that one it was just a cliche to her by now! Come here often? What's your sign? Enigma!

It was SO funny!

Anyway, she soothed my bruised ego rather nicely but I forever associate Enigma with humor!

Ahh...memories...like the corners of my mind...sob...ENIGMA!!!!!!!!

LOL!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott. Yikes! The first time I ever saw that video I about peed myself, he's so sexy!

SxyPrincess

On another note--what about "breakup" songs? Is there a certain song(s) that reminds you of a person who broke your heart?

Everytime I heard End of the Road by Boys II Men, I think of my first love! :bawl: Another broken-hearted song for me is Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey. :bawl:

SxyPrincess

Another mooshy love song is I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston. I remember watching the Bodyguard and crying hysterically when this song was played.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don Henley's Heart of the Matter was popular when my ex-husband and I were divorcing so that song always makes me cry even though I'm totally over the ex. Jeez, now I'm getting misty thinking about it!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My break-up song is "A Night Like This" by The Cure. When I broke up with the guy I dated all though high school he came over and gave me the tape (that's right I said the tape, lol) and made me listen to that song.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
On another note--what about "breakup" songs? Is there a certain song(s) that reminds you of a person who broke your heart?

Two come to mind - an old one - "Sail On" by the Commodores, and "Let Her Cry" by Hootie and the Blowfish.

fuzzyng

I never saw how Enigma could be used for sexual boosting... i mean, I have like 5 of their CD's and they don't turn me on at all... it's more for relaxing and just taking it easy... Give me Enigma, a 12 pack of Corona, MSNBC and a chair in front of the AC! *LOL*

fuzzyng

Break Up Songs

like the all time song I listen to and just grin about a break up of mine, is "If I Close My Eyes" by Lita Ford and Ozzy Osborne... OMG!! This physco girl I met like played this song out, and like she turned my friends against me, so after this huge setup to get her to leave me alone, I wrote the lyrics and email it to her... she got SO f'in mad and like "I'll never listen to that song ever again" and it made me laugh with this evil / sadistic laugh that just made my day *LOL*

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: vivaldi

Originally posted by cariblue

Vivaldi is my favorite composer! But, I never really thought of it as a "belly rubber".

Gimme enough beer, and I'll rub bellies to the "Loony Tunes Theme"!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Rose, I love that song! I use to blare it in the car when I was mad at my ex, lol. And how true it was!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Rose, I love that song! I use to blare it in the car ...
Oh my gosh ~ I still do! That is a great CD! And Heaven by the Cure is another that I'll blare...

fuzzyng

anything by the Insane Clown Posse pisses Sum WAY off, so when i'm pissed off at something she said or did, i drive around with ICP blaring *LOL* I also do it when I'm pissed off after work or am in a generally pissed off mood!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I used to have a boyfriend that HATED the song Rock the Kasbah (sp?) by the Clash. I would play it loud too just to irk him, now it just brings back warm fuzzy memories that just make me smile. :)