Favorite Song!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did anyone mention Love Shack by the B-52s. I can't help but get in a good mood whenever I hear that! :cheers:

SxyPrincess

All time favorite--Doin It by LL Cool J. I LOVE this song and everytime I hear it, I get the shakes! :D

Pixie, hhhmm...I think us "bad girls" requested this song a few weekends ago. :lol:

B

Beach Patrol

Nice Long Thread! :D

Favorite songs... too many to name, & really too many categories... but gosh, here goes:

When I'm in a beachy mood, nothing but BUFFETT will do!! That man is 'King Beach' & that's all I need!!

If I'm in a SAD mood, I don't listen to sad music. It just makes me sadder! - so I put on somethin peppy & upbeat... there's a song called I'M SO HAPPY, which gets me smilin in no time :D

Sexy mood? CHRIS ISAAK all the way, bay-bee!!! The Wicked Game CD... but I don't think it's called Wicked Game.. that is just the name of the best song ever - & I've seduced many lucky men with that CD!! ;) - ;)

Relaxing mood... I'll have to go with ENYA.

Angry? Just about any head-banging music will do.

But I'm happy most of the time, & Jimmy Buffett commands 4 out of my 6 cd changer in my car.

And I LOVE various artist CDs & Soundtracks! A bunch'a good music on one CD - what could be better!! :D

G

giggles04

Hey... I know I'm a little behind on this one.... but I've been on vacation!!!!:) OC baby!:)

Anyways, my favorite songs:

Metallica- " Enter Sandman" and "Nothing Else Matters"

Kenny Chesney - "You had me from Hello" (thats me and my honey's song)

Martina McBride- "Happy Girl"
Gun and Roses- " November Rain"

Boyz II Men- "On Bended Knee"
K-Ci and Jo jo- " All my Life"

And but of course.... "Baby Got Back"

I have a very twisted mind when it comes to music. :p