Feminist Meeting

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Ken King
I notice on your 'Organizations' page there is no category dedicated for "MEN", how come?
There would be if someone would submit an org for men. As it stands, there either aren't any or no one wants to get them listed on here. :shrug:

JackieY

femnazi...

Originally posted by Chain729
"PCU" was one of the first college-comedy's. The movie made fun of the whole "Politically Correct" crap that started about the same time (mid-late 90's). Most of the student body belonged to various organizations that protested about whatever. The feminists and womenists were two of the groups they made fun of. The movie is a little dated (protesting to allow gays in the military and freeing Nelson Mandela), but the overall theme and the constant one-liners are still amusing if you have a sarcastic sense of humor.

That movie is hilarious!!! and most appropriate for the original thread....

"so....you mean....if you're nice to them, they'll get you beer and stuff???"

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
When they take action that hurts others because of their beliefs, THAT'S when there's a problem.

I agree. The worst example is when beliefs like Dobson's end up crushing women's dreams. I would hate for my little girls to grow up in a world were women are "supposed" to be subservient to their husbands.

Hell, even my sister got grief from our mother because my sister wanted to be an engineer, instead of getting married right out of high school and having kids like women were "supposed to do." And this was the late '80s, not the '50s.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by FolkinItUp
I was wondering If anyone was interested in starting a feminist chapter in southern maryland? If so, please contact me. Thanks.

No thanks, I like shaving my legs and pits.