Feminist Meeting

FolkinItUp

Originally posted by SmallTown
Women who can't get laid. They have this little support groups to discuss all the "men are dogs" reasons why they don't get any, when in reality it is just because they are uglier than sh!t.

Or at least that is what I've heard. Could be wrong.

youre thinking of femi-nazi's...little different.

FolkinItUp

femi-nazi's is a slang term for the extremists..the scary self victimizing women. not to say all feminists are female...non the less. Feminists are...well...i guess all depends on how you see it.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by FolkinItUp
femi-nazi's is a slang term for the extremists..the scary self victimizing women. not to say all feminists are female...non the less. Feminists are...well...i guess all depends on how you see it.

Thanks for clearing that up.

FolkinItUp

haha...sorry...
Feminism: the theory of the political, economical, and social equality of the sexes. 2. organized activity on behalf of womens rights and interests--- FEMINIST

SmallTown

Football season!
haha...sorry...
Feminism: the theory of the political, economical, and social equality of the sexes. 2. organized activity on behalf of womens rights and interests--- FEMINIST

There wouldn't be any problems if women would just understand their place is in the kitchen and in the bedroom. :bubble:

FolkinItUp

wow...aren't you the antagonist. hope you get the response youre looking for and some insecure girl flips out on you. Until then...congratulations, your display of predictability is admirable..and gives me hope that all of southern maryland isn't inbred, narrow minded, dated neanderthals. Good Job!

SmallTown

Football season!
wow...aren't you the antagonist. hope you get the response youre looking for and some insecure girl flips out on you. Until then...congratulations, your display of predictability is admirable..and gives me hope that all of southern maryland isn't inbred, narrow minded, dated neanderthals. Good Job!

I try.

sifl

Hey, how come he gets insulted in public but you insult me via PM?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Feminist" has such a negative connotation. Like "liberal" or "axe murderer". You should call your group something more appealing. JMO.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
gives me hope that all of southern maryland isn't inbred, narrow minded, dated neanderthals.
Nope! Some of them are in NoVA, too! :lol:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
No Thanks. I hate women in the men's locker room on NFL Sunday. :boo:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I was wondering If anyone was interested in starting a feminist chapter in southern maryland? If so, please contact me. Thanks.
:confused: Excuse me? I was thinking SOMD.com fulfilled that civic service to Sou. Md!

:biggrin: :cheers:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
haha...sorry...

And women like you wonder why chivalry is dead.

Has anyone seen the movie "PCU"?

J

jmo2676

I am new to the board and just joined today..I didnt make this board and u said jmo there i think are 2 or 3 jmos on here..You need ot be more specific whom ever is making the comment.. I dont want to join no feminst groups sorry. count me out on that one

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by jmo2676
I am new to the board and just joined today..I didnt make this board and u said jmo there i think are 2 or 3 jmos on here..You need ot be more specific whom ever is making the comment.. I dont want to join no feminst groups sorry. count me out on that one

What did you say? :confused: