Feminists Reality On Dating

BOP

Don't threaten me with a good, peaceful life without your chaotic energy.

Just say "no" to single moms.

Sure, I know that occasionally it works out, but the damage to the man can be devastating to the point of him ending himself, which happens way too often.

The rare exceptions do not disprove the rule.

Last edited:

BOP

I saw some 304 in a video recently who wasn't counting ' bodies ' unless she is in a relationship getting drunk and running a train, randomly hooking up doesn't count
Modern women especially seem to have a tentative relationship with reality, at best.

If they get their backs blown out once or twice by the same guy, they're dating, and so it doesn't count toward the body count total.

BOP

What she doesn't realize is that we have at least two and a half generations of women who, as she says "suck." And it's not the allegedly pleasurable kind of suck, either. Nor is it "some" women, as though the sucky ones are anomalies or outliers. They are all over social media, telling on themselves.

As far as women who want "masculine men," however that's defined in this day and age, I bet she can't name three.

What women say they want is the best of the guys they passed over in their 20s and 30s, and even into their 40s, once reality impinges upon them the notion that the bad boys they lust after aren't going to wife them up. They're tired of being "strong, independent, boss-babe, don't-need-no-man" women, and start looking for a meal ticket; a walking talking ATM who not only won't put any demands on them (especially for s-e-x), but will work hard to support them and in too many cases, their spawn.

This isn't men making sh*t up; this is women telling on themselves over, and over, and over again.

BOP

In fairness, Indian men can be pretty overtly misogynistic.

On the other hand, some airlines are implementing a stealth policy of not allowing men to sit next to underage children. I forget what the age cutoff is, but yeah, apparently it's a thing.

BOP

You've got to watch this, especially the part where the old man of a couple drags his wife into one of those TV courts to prove that his three kids are not his kids.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ungrateful Wife Became Homeless After Saying This About Her Husband | Logical Dating 101​

🤣

I remember this ungrateful ...

seems like satire ... no woman getting kicked out would be talking about her soon to be ex like that

Last edited: