Feminists Reality On Dating

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"But I Don't WANT To Settle!" When A 30+ Yr Old Woman Gets Reality Checked By Men​

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"I don't want to settle!" she cries.
"Neither do I," says a terrific man as he walks away from her.

Gurps, you have an obsession with weird women who are completely divorced from any reality normal people know. So much so that you post their whining multiple times in the same thread.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Where are all these women residing? I don't know anyone like them. I know mature women in every adult decade of life between their 20's thru their 70's.

I don't know anyone like these simpletons. 🙄

SamSpade

Where are all these women residing? I don't know anyone like them. I know mature women in every adult decade of life between their 20's thru their 70's.

I don't know anyone like these simpletons. 🙄
I know quite a few with the same basic complaint, they just don't express it quite the same way.

Bann

PREMO Member
I know quite a few with the same basic complaint, they just don't express it quite the same way.
Exactly. There are women who are not willing to settle. (I'm one of them) There are women who are paying a terribly high amount of money for childchare, and there are women who are in positions of power in companies who are not "boss bitch" women.

There's always a misogynistic theme to all of these videos, as well. :rolleyes:

Bann

PREMO Member
You just need to get out more!
:rolleyes:

I work out in the real world, and I've had jobs in corporate companies, blue collar businesses, non-profit businesses, and have worked with attorneys, judges, government employees, and I've been in the sales / customer service field for 30 of the 40+ years I've worked. I am probably out and out in the community on a social level more than most people, since I go listen to live music in our area all the time. ALL genres of music, so I meet a LOT of people. From all walks of life.

There may be women who are miserable and nasty (like those whiny women in the videos) in their lives. I don't know them, and I also think that the videos that get posted here are misogynistic in nature. Not all women are like those depicted in them. The poster has a pretty myopic view of woman, which is pretty evident by the posts he makes about women.

phreddyp

Actually that girl is a little late to the party at 39, most of the ones that I have met over the years wake up at around 32 about the same time that the skin wrinkles start. I guess the wrinkles start the stop watch.