FeralCatLover..

FeralCatLover

So has it ever been verified if FCL is a manic psycho or merely an MPD? (Maybe both... anyone know where Mousebaby/WildCherry might be these days?)

This person's "disgusting pig :drama:" shtick gets old fast. If it is an MPD maybe it could try a new form of idiocy to entertain the crowd; if it is a real person, I pity them.

You disgusting pig.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So has it ever been verified if FCL is a manic psycho or merely an MPD? (Maybe both... anyone know where Mousebaby/WildCherry might be these days?)

This person's "disgusting pig :drama:" shtick gets old fast. If it is an MPD maybe it could try a new form of idiocy to entertain the crowd; if it is a real person, I pity them.

I think you may be on to something hvp!

:iknowpeople: :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You disgusting pig.

You know, I was going to grab that for my sig line, but I've been in trouble lately by folks thinking my sig is directed at them personally. And it is, for the most part, but I don't really want everyone to think I think they're a disgusting pig. Even if they are.

Dilemma.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You know, I was going to grab that for my sig line, but I've been in trouble lately by folks thinking my sig is directed at them personally. And it is, for the most part, but I don't really want everyone to think I think they're a disgusting pig. Even if they are.

Dilemma.
Oh, heck, just go ahead and do it anyway.

Problem solved. :yay:

Dilemma.

:yeahthat: When has it stopped you before??

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
As a woman, AND your wife, I have never known you to inappropriately yell, scream, strike, hit, punch or demean me, or anybody else, in fact.

Someone must have you confused with somebody else. :jameo:

He must be seeing another woman on the side. :lmao:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
You disgusting pig.
I apologize. Let's get back on good terms.

I would be interested in adopting a couple of your feral friends. Do you think you could spare one or two? I promise to make them plump with good food and I will brush and shampoo their coat(s) regularly.

Once the appropriate coat qualities have been achieved, I will skin them and make use of the pelts for some nice new slippers I have designed.

I would even send you photos of the process so you'd know I did it humanely... as well as photos of me wearing my fine new slippers so you know they went to good use. :yay: Whattaya say? :biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion

I would be interested in adopting a couple of your feral friends. Do you think you could spare one or two? I promise to make them plump with good food and I will brush and shampoo their coat(s) regularly.

Once the appropriate coat qualities have been achieved, I will skin them and make use of the pelts for some nice new slippers I have designed.

I would even send you photos of the process so you'd know I did it humanely... as well as photos of me wearing my fine new slippers so you know they went to good use. :yay: Whattaya say? :biggrin:
:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis

Sound like comfy soft slippers. Can you make me a pair also? I will pay for them. But I want calico.:yahoo:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Sound like comfy soft slippers. Can you make me a pair also? I will pay for them. But I want calico.
I will make whatever styles depending on the animals FCL sends me. Hey, maybe we can get a whole chain going! Anyone else interested in some Feral Cat Footwear? :biggrin:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Dilemma.

:yeahthat: When has it stopped you before??

:lol:

:yeahthat:

Use it! :yay: The histrionics of some posters who come here & ask for trouble never ceases to amaze me.

Pushrod

Patriot
I will make whatever styles depending on the animals FCL sends me. Hey, maybe we can get a whole chain going! Anyone else interested in some Feral Cat Footwear? :biggrin:

That sounds great, but I would rather have the fur on the inside of the slipper to caress my toes as I walk.