Fetterman.... well that didn't take long

WingsOfGold

Question is does Pa have special elections or does the gov appoint? I don't really want the pos to drop dead but for the good of the country....

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Question is does Pa have special elections or does the gov appoint? I don't really want the pos to drop dead but for the good of the country....
Governor makes an appointment until the next statewide general election when a replacement is elected to serve out the term.

Hijinx

I know I have seen some strange elections, but the people of Pennsylvania went way off the beaten path to elect this guy in the first place.

Well I guess when you look at Joe Biden, and Camel Toe maybe they weren't so far off the beaten path.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I know I have seen some strange elections, but the people of Pennsylvania went way off the beaten path to elect this guy in the first place.

Well I guess when you look at Joe Biden, and Camel Toe maybe they weren't so far off the beaten path.
I've been told they'd rather vote for Satan than somebody from New Jersey.

SamSpade

The Dems will keep him in office for as long as humanly possible, rather than suffer the ignominy of letting the world know they nominated a dud.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The Dems will keep him in office for as long as humanly possible, rather than suffer the ignominy of letting the world know they nominated a dud.
60% of the country already is aware of the quality of this elected official. The other 40% choose to ignore the obvious. Just like the joe & kammy comedy show, some want to BS you into thinking these 2 are deep thinkers and problem solvers. But it's really a reboot of dumb & dumber.

Hijinx

We don't have a legitimate media in this country, what we have is a political propaganda industry that is determined to serve the left.