Fetterman.... well that didn't take long

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fetterman Has Perfect Response to Anti-Israel Activists Who Show Up at His Home

On Friday night, they showed up at his house to protest him, waving their Palestinian flags. They can't even leave people alone on a Friday night. They stood outside chanting, "Fetterman, Fetterman, you can't hide, we charge you with genocide," their standard chant. Apparently, to them, everyone is guilty of genocide, except we don't hear them calling out Hamas, the only people who truly want to commit genocide. They want to wipe Israel and its people right off the map.

But Fetterman may just win the award for the greatest troll of all time because his response to them was great. He wasn't "hiding" at all. He went up on his roof, and as they were chanting, he was waving an Israeli flag at them down below. It was marvelous.

It was a sight to behold:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

John Fetterman EPICALLY TROLLS Woke Protestors Targeting His Home As Joe Biden Speech Gets DISRUPTED​

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Clem72

Who just has an Israeli flag though, unless Fetterman is Jewish? Did he hear they plan to protest him and get Amazon to overnight it? Reminds me of mid-east protests where they suddenly have dozens of flags for whatever country pissed them off that day. How?!

BOP

I just saw a video, and I should have saved it, but as the protesters are claiming Israel is committing genocide, people who know are saying that with the numbers Hamas claims have died, and the numbers of soldiers Israel claims have died (somewhere in the middle may be closer to the true numbers), genocide is the furthest thing from what is actually happening.

Okay, by a show of hands, how many of us think that if Iran attacks Israel, the Israelis turn Iran into a smoking ruin?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I just saw a video, and I should have saved it, but as the protesters are claiming Israel is committing genocide, people who know are saying that with the numbers Hamas claims have died, and the numbers of soldiers Israel claims have died (somewhere in the middle may be closer to the true numbers), genocide is the furthest thing from what is actually happening.

Okay, by a show of hands, how many of us think that if Iran attacks Israel, the Israelis turn Iran into a smoking ruin?
Is it horrible to say I wish Iran would try it?

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Well, that didn't age well, did it?

Hijinx

IMO-------------and all will call me a nut job, this whole firing of the Drones and Missiles from Iran was a put up job planned and carried out by Iran and Obama. They sent these slow moving drones and Israel knew hey were coming for hours before they got there. I think maybe they got them on sale at a Walmart, I doubt they even had any explosives in them.
Dozens of them the stories say and Missiles and 99% of them were destroyed before the got there.
Now either Iran has got some lousy Drones and missiles which means Iran isn't near as dangerous as we thought or they just sent them there because they said they would. Now Joebama comes and tell Israel not to attack Iran after Iran attacked them.

SamSpade

Yeah the whole attack seems fishy to me.

They threw a bunch of very slow missiles and drones, most were destroyed and by the accounts - somewhat easily if not handily.

Then Iran throws up its hands and calls no tag backs.

A useless attack followed by a suggestion that it’s all even.

No idea.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I cannot find the article now, I read this morning Iran gets to claim retaliation without really ramping up the situation ... something about back channel conversations through Oman

WingsOfGold

They threw a bunch of very slow missiles and drones, most were destroyed and by the accounts - somewhat easily if not handily.

Then Iran throws up its hands and calls no tag backs.

A useless attack followed by a suggestion that it’s all even.

No idea.
Looked like they were trying to use up the iron dome supply