Final count for Friday the 20th

bcp

In My Opinion
really??? just because i will not cart kids in my one car?

not everyone in the world wants kids... or needs one.
.... I dont even watch my own nephews.... :coffee:

I understand your situation. I wont cart my MIL in my truck.
What you need to do is get a truck with a goose neck hitch in the bed,
They make car seats and MIL seats that fit them for transporting things that slobber and poop without notice. I think they are made for babies too.

anyway, the children love it when the car seat starts spinning around while you drive down the road. Great fun for everyone..

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I understand your situation. I wont cart my MIL in my truck.
What you need to do is get a truck with a goose neck hitch in the bed,
They make car seats and MIL seats that fit them for transporting things that slobber and poop without notice. I think they are made for babies too.

anyway, the children love it when the car seat starts spinning around while you drive down the road. Great fun for everyone..

thats funny!!!

:killingme

dogs will never ride in the camaro.. (only if it was life and death)

I have a minivan that the dogs crates are in... have no issue with putting the seats back in to transport people.... and my other car is fine for dogs right now... but not for kids/carseats.... looks like one of the clips that holds the seat down to the frame is broke.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Well I will know tomorrow if we will be coming up or not... waiting to find out if my "friend" will be up here this weekend or not.. may have to head south

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're calling for some severe storms tomorrow. :jameo:

Yeah, right - like the ones we've been supposed to get for two weeks now. :bigwhoop:

I'm excited! I love going up the road for dinner. It feels like vacation or something.

:cartwheel

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
thats funny!!!

:killingme

dogs will never ride in the camaro.. (only if it was life and death)

I have a minivan that the dogs crates are in... have no issue with putting the seats back in to transport people.... and my other car is fine for dogs right now... but not for kids/carseats.... looks like one of the clips that holds the seat down to the frame is broke.

you sir moved up to the top of the hotness list....2nd place...baja has first of course......