Final count for Friday the 20th

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Awww, did Mikey *really* like it? He eats anything!
Dude, You're becoming mamatutu crazy now with your obsession with me. How many of my FB pictures have you saved? Want me to save a few of yours? Which would you like me to save, the lil black Nissan, the military shot? The one of you Drew and the other guy? Would that make you happy? :crazy:

So your GF's cheat and you turn gay. No chicks on your FB pics. Is that what happened? Sorry pal but I don't roll that way. It's disgusting. Look, you can get married to your boyfriend now in some states. Go there and be happy with him.

Or just let me live rent free in your head forever, I don't care. :killingme

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Dude, You're becoming mamatutu crazy now with your obsession with me. How many of my FB pictures have you saved? Want me to save a few of yours? Which would you like me to save, the lil black Nissan, the military shot? The one of you Drew and the other guy? Would that make you happy? :crazy:

So your GF's cheat and you turn gay. No chicks on your FB pics. Is that what happened? Sorry pal but I don't roll that way. It's disgusting. Look, you can get married to your boyfriend now in some states. Go there and be happy with him.

:dork:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Big group tonight!

Yep; I tried to coax FF & I'm_Me to "cut a rug" but not tonight they said

Missed seeing my adopted daughter but did get to talk to her on the phone :yay:

Nice to meet Bob & Bad Girl finally! Thanks for picking up our tab Bob :buddies: I hope I copied your card number correctly. We'll cover you next time. :evil:

Didn't get to "speed date" tonight but oh well...
And a couple of us wore our capris in protest! banana:

bcp

In My Opinion
For the amount of the total bill you think he would have bent over backwards to help us... Real good job to that point, but that one person blew a.good experience.

I got to sit.next to BG so she kept me and my bratwurst happy all night.

Im sorry.

Mabus

Free Rent

The ranting of a closeted homosexual. FTW!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
The ranting of a closeted homosexual. FTW!
Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, Free rent, :crazy:

bcp

In My Opinion
And, I have pictures!!! :banana:

Not once last night did you tell me I was pretty, not even when you were taking pictures of my wiener.

and not to brag but, for those that were not there, I was sitting at the table, and was flipping my wiener for the camera, at least 18 inches above the table.
and that is no lie.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not once last night did you tell me I was pretty, not even when you were taking pictures of my wiener.

and not to brag but, for those that were not there, I was sitting at the table, and was flipping my wiener for the camera, at least 18 inches above the table.
and that is no lie.

Hey! I did so - I told you you were pretty funny! :jet: