Final count for Friday the 20th

bcp

In My Opinion
The wife and child unit will be there by 5:30, I might not be there till 6:15 due to a change in work schedule. I am going to work the Brother in Laws store for him this afternoon and if things dont work to my advantage, I will be leaving Crownsville at 6.
Weep for me.

frequentflier

happy to be living
16 people showed:
Bann
Foxhound
I'm Me
Vrai
BCP
Panlady
ItsBob
BadGirl
ICit and 3 friends
Vince
Baja
ItalianScallion
and yours truly.

Sorry, no table dancing tonight. Next time!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
16 people showed:
Bann
Foxhound
I'm Me
Vrai
BCP
Panlady
ItsBob
BadGirl
ICit and 3 friends
Vince
Baja
ItalianScallion
and yours truly.

Sorry, no table dancing tonight. Next time!

The group is getting bigger, I'm going to have to start checking flights. :killingme:

bcp

In My Opinion
The group is getting bigger, I'm going to have to start checking flights. :killingme:

we could pick a place one night that has internet connection and put you on the puter screen, cheaper than a flight and you get to see every one and talk to them.
Or, if you would rather just be naked, I can leave the screen on my puter dark,, promise, I will.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
we could pick a place one night that has internet connection and put you on the puter screen, cheaper than a flight and you get to see every one and talk to them.
That would be awesome!

Or, if you would rather just be naked, I can leave the screen on my puter dark,, promise, I will.

That not so much!

Thanks though

:killingme

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Big group tonight!

Yep; I tried to coax FF & I'm_Me to "cut a rug" but not tonight they said

Missed seeing my adopted daughter but did get to talk to her on the phone :yay:

Nice to meet Bob & Bad Girl finally! Thanks for picking up our tab Bob :buddies: I hope I copied your card number correctly. We'll cover you next time. :evil:

Didn't get to "speed date" tonight but oh well...

bcp

In My Opinion
I'll send the info, when I get it.:yahoo:

I live close to BWI and Regan,
I can take off anytime and pick you up and drive you down to where ever you will be staying. Hopefully, there are at least a couple here that can attest to my safeness,, or whatever its called.

bcp

In My Opinion
oh, by the way, the I can take off anytime translates to.
I have a boring and basically unimportant job and nobody on earth would notice if I was not there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can tell you it won't be at the Old Stein Inn again....

The food was very good but the refusal to split the bill, then the futzing about ICit's group's tab was a negator. If that was a manager he needs to acquire some people skills if he's going to work in a service industry.

I would go back there again but not with a large group.

bcp

In My Opinion
The food was very good but the refusal to split the bill, then the futzing about ICit's group's tab was a negator. If that was a manager he needs to acquire some people skills if he's going to work in a service industry.

I would go back there again but not with a large group.

I love their food, although, this is the first time I have gone back since it was rebuilt.
And I agree, the bill should have been split, I think they ended up taking in more than the bill was.

And Im still pissed that Pan Lady made me pay.. had I known that going in to this, she would have got a salad and a water..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
For the amount of the total bill you think he would have bent over backwards to help us... Real good job to that point, but that one person blew a.good experience.

I got to sit.next to BG so she kept me and my bratwurst happy all night.