Finding the perfect man

D

dems4me

Ecphora said:
He will grow out of it.... that family is messed up anyway... he might want to come back some day... i'm pretty sure he will want to... but should I just wait?

Yes, but date others in the meantime. If you considered that situation or him Mr. Perfect, then I'm sure you're bound to find others that are ideal for you! :huggy:

CandyRain

Ecphora said:
He will grow out of it.... that family is messed up anyway... he might want to come back some day... i'm pretty sure he will want to... but should I just wait?
HELL NO!!! :dork:

If he comes back and you're available, that's fine, but you may wait and pass up something even better.

D

dems4me

CandyRain said:
In MD, you only need to be legally separated for one year. Believe me, anyone who wants to be divorced will be filing that paperwork and counting down the days until that year is over. :howdy:

Granted, men are sometimes lazy with this stuff, but if she's not filing it either, sounds a little fishy to me.

I was thinking maybe Date A didn't want to pay childsupport or something??? Doesn't that take effect during a divorce proceeding???

Ecphora

Enjoying the Beach
dems4me said:
I was thinking maybe Date A didn't want to pay childsupport or something??? Doesn't that take effect during a divorce proceeding???
yes maybe one reason

onebdzee

off the shelf
dems4me said:
Yes, but date others in the meantime. If you considered that situation or him Mr. Perfect, then I'm sure you're bound to find others that are ideal for you! :huggy:

:yeahthat:

Life's too short

D

dems4me

It'll be on at 2:05 again this morning after Jimmy Kimmel. :lol: I'll try to tape it. Y'all have piqued my curiosity on this episode. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
It'll be on at 2:05 again this morning after Jimmy Kimmel. :lol: I'll try to tape it. Y'all have piqued my curiosity on this episode. :lol:
Please do, it was quite interesting. :yay:

D

dems4me

Ecphora said:
He took good care of me... but really spoiled the boyz

If it was that good he'll see the error in his ways and come back. In the meantime, don't sit around waiting for the phone to call. Go out and meet guys. There's TONS of great single men in our area!! :huggy: