first date advice

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Sleuth has better sense than to take the advice of someone who's constantly b*tching about his relationship and women in general.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Sharon
Quit thinking of ulterior motives and conspiracies.

It doesn't commit you to a lasting relationship or even another date.

Interesting she chose a place to eat that takes him right by the Tiffany & Co. store... hmmmm...

:biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I think Sleuth has better sense than to take the advice of someone who's constantly b*tching about his relationship and women in general.

Touch a nerve?? :really:

K

Kizzy

Good luck Sleuth. Your a great guy and I hope you two hit it off. :cheers:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
No, because if she's willing to 'polish his chrome' that quick...chances are it's not someone he wants to get involved with. :wink:

Not true! :nono: 7 years married and been polishing the chrome since the first date. :wink: :neener: :moon: :killingme

H O's are the only way to go Sleuth. :wink: :lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Sorry! You forget - I'm prude and don't wanna give it up. :biggrin:

You're just a pretend prude. :rolleyes: :wink: And I guess I shoulda put up a disclaimer in my thread that Steve wasn't really a stranger when we went on our first date. We'd had many deep conversations in the smoking area for months before ever going out. :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Sharon
Did you meet her and have the big date yet?

He did - he posted about it in a thread over the weekend. Can't remember the name...I think it was the "life changing, pivitol day" thread. :biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by laureng
He did - he posted about it in a thread over the weekend. Can't remember the name...I think it was the "life changing, pivitol day" thread. :biggrin:

:yeahthat:

EvilDruidTalena

I'll give you a tip- I hate it when I fall totally in love with a guy, tell him I like him a lot by sending a letter, his best (and cute!) friend calling me asking me stuff, then never hearing a response. GUYS- what does it mean when ur best freind calls the girl, asks questions, and the girl never gets an answer back? :bawl:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
What does it mean when ur best freind calls the girl, asks questions, and the girl never gets an answer back? :bawl:

No thanks :shrug:

EvilDruidTalena

Originally posted by justhangn
No thanks :shrug:

My friend kinda knows the guy and she said the same thing. I'm gonna kill him....

What's a good way to approach him and ask him? My brother is about to call and give them hell.... :'(

J

justhangn

My friend kinda knows the guy and she said the same thing. I'm gonna kill him....

What's a good way to approach him and ask him? My brother is about to call and give them hell.... :'(

:shrug: Why sweat it at all?? Move on, there will be other victims. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Why bother yourself? If he's not interested, let it go. Move on and find someone else.