first date advice

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
:eek: Not again..... just let me be. I always go out wiht a guy older than me. I don't like young guys. Don't crush me dreams- Let me send them letters or whatever- It's part of the learning process. You all have to tell me to stop and ruin all the fun. :frown: LET ME BE!!!
Good Point, cause I am still learning about guys. :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LET ME BE!!!
No. You're obviously not having any fun if it's ruining your mood and making you depressed. Love is supposed to make you euphoric, not bummed.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by vraiblonde
My advice? Remove the facial piercings, fix your hair and buy yourself a nice pair of khakis - you'll attract a better class of male.

:yeahthat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
*AHEM* Did we forget we're conversing with a minor here? (not you, Sleuth - you're not the offender)

J

justhangn

OFFENDER

*AHEM* Did we forget we're conversing with a minor here?

Have you forgotten the thread about "how old where you when you started?"

She's 15 Vrai

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
(not you, Sleuth - you're not the offender)

yeah... i started to type "I think I have a lot to offer and would be in that 'better class of male', and I don't go for nose rings", along with "yeah that"...

then i thought... saying that I have a lot to offer just won't sound right coming from a 25 yo guy to a 15 yo girl. :biggrin:

Athena1078

Social Director
:eek: Not again..... just let me be. I always go out wiht a guy older than me. I don't like young guys. Don't crush me dreams- Let me send them letters or whatever- It's part of the learning process. You all have to tell me to stop and ruin all the fun. :frown: LET ME BE!!!

Don't ask for advice then ask to be left alone when you don't like what we have to say

J

justhangn

And still a minor. Ever hear of "15 will get ya 20"?

Ever heard of "talk is cheap?"

Joking on an open forum is not a crime.

Admit it, she's just to close in age to your munchkins and it's killing you. :roflmao:

:cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by justhangn
Admit it, she's just to close in age to your munchkins and it's killing you.
You're right - I wouldn't like it if my daughter was on a regional forum and some guy was talking to her like that. I would wonder what kind of adult man talks like that to a teenage kid. :bubble:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And Talena, you're going to get yourself banned if you don't watch your mouth and start acting like a civilized human being.

J

justhangn

You're right - I would wonder what kind of adult man talks like that to a teenage kid. :bubble:

A realist who doesn't lie to people and fill their heads with :bs: about life.

And my post was in total gest……..you should know that. :whip:

:lol:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
How did a child get involved in Sleuth's first date, and Mig's Couch-man?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Oz
How did a child get involved in Sleuth's first date, and Mig's Couch-man?
:shrug: You mean fireman or copman? Or was it elevator man? Uh oh, think I might need a pda to keep them straight. :blushing:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by migtig
:shrug: You mean fireman or copman? Or was it elevator man? Uh oh, think I might need a pda to keep them straight. :blushing:

:biggrin:

Elevator-Man? If this a dude with thick shoes, or should I refer to that Aerosmith video? :blushing:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Oz
:biggrin:

Elevator-Man? If this a dude with thick shoes, or should I refer to that Aerosmith video? :blushing:
Nope he is a hottie he repairs the elevators and drives a harley. :yum:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:notworthy: O yea, just because I'm a minor means I'm supposed to bow down and kiss everyone's feet right? :nono: :eek:
Not at all. It means that you respect the Board Mommy and everyone else. :kiss: