• rational & normal

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • rational & normal but a bit inconsiderate

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Self centered & immature

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Self centered ,immature & inconsiderate

Votes: 87 68.5%
  • Or should I say I'm sorry for not being a real man !

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Gumbo your a Tard

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters

Bogart

I think I liked the forums better the old way...
No karma.
No "No Bogarts Allowed" clubs.
The only thing I would miss is 100 x 100 avatars.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
cattitude said:
:tantrum I can't keep up, earlier today he was a stalker. I should just go to bed now. :dead:

How can one be a stalker of someone they've never met? It would seem to me that you would need more information to be an effective stalker?

:confused:

morganj614

Tonight

Don't forget to watch ABC's new show on at 9 p.m tonight...Hooking Up. It'll make ya never want to Internet date again :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Oz said:
How can one be a stalker of someone they've never met? It would seem to me that you would need more information to be an effective stalker?

:confused:
I stalk James Spader in my mind all the time. :shrug: Stalking him in person just takes too much effort. :drama:

D

dems4me

morganj614 said:
Don't forget to watch ABC's new show on at 9 p.m tonight...Hooking Up. It'll make ya never want to Internet date again :lol:

:lol: I saw that last week! What a nightmare!!! :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Christy said:
I stalk James Spader in my mind all the time. :shrug: Stalking him in person just takes too much effort. :drama:
I thought about you this morning pining over him cuz Maggie G. was on one of the morning shows talking about that movie she did with him. :really:

D

dems4me

morganj614 said:
That one Brit who posted his pic that was 15 years old and shows up a drugged out hippie and MUCH older :roflmao:

:killingme: I felt bad for the lady that was on at the end of the show - she just has really bad luck in the men department :lol: