First Friday of the week

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
August 24th will be the first Friday of the week and I think we should go out and celebrate it. I'll bet that, if we name a good place to have dinner, a lot of people will come out and join us...:shrug:

Keeping with our Summertime water theme, I suggest Mangos again! So what, and why not? It's not supposed to rain so GWguy can ride his BBQ sauce colored bike...

August 24th will be the first Friday of the week and I think we should go out and celebrate it. I'll bet that, if we name a good place to have dinner, a lot of people will come out and join us...:shrug:

Keeping with our Summertime water theme, I suggest Mangos again! So what, and why not? It's not supposed to rain so GWguy can ride his BBQ sauce colored bike...

It's WineBerry, TYVM. :drama:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
It's WineBerry, TYVM. :drama:
Wineberry, Halle Berry, dingle berry, whatever! You would really have enjoyed Friday night (except for the humidity) :hot: It was rough. Good thing the next day was Saturday so I could take my shower.

Anyhow, the assistant manager was :hot: and friendly and had my favorite colored shirt on!! (Hint: It was white and tight and :jameo: :roflmao:

Hank

my war
ItalianScallion said:
Anyhow, the assistant manager was :hot: and friendly and had my favorite colored shirt on!! (Hint: It was white and tight and :jameo: :roflmao:

Too bad the Bible doesn't allow pre-marital sex.... :poorbaby:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Wineberry, Halle Berry, dingle berry, whatever! You would really have enjoyed Friday night (except for the humidity) :hot: It was rough. Good thing the next day was Saturday so I could take my shower.

That was perverted and creepish.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Mango's isn't too far from me. If my s/o doesn't get home too late, maybe I can convince him to head out that way. :cheers:

bcp

In My Opinion
Soon as you quit sucking :drummer:

why do you pollute threads that should not have this type of conversation?

there are places to do it, and there are places not to do it.
grow the F up and stick to insulting him on politics or current news etc..
not here.

have some respect for others.

Hank

my war
why do you pollute threads that should not have this type of conversation?

there are places to do it, and there are places not to do it.
grow the F up and stick to insulting him on politics or current news etc..
not here.

have some respect for others.

I think he was just calling him a bad drummer...:shrug:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Too bad the Bible doesn't allow pre-marital sex.... :poorbaby:
That I agree with! :cheers:
That was perverted and creepish...Eww thread and it should be deleted or left to let people know what to avoid.
What is your problem today lady? There was nothing "perverted & creepish" about it. WOMEN!! :duh: That manager came and sat at our table & I had a great conversation with her for about 5 minutes. She is very intelligent too. Everyone at our table liked her, even the 2 women sitting with us. So take those sour grapes elsewhere. :razz:
when are you going to QUIT sitting out side [although the weather has been cooler recelty]
Actually I was hoping we'd sit inside but the boss said no. It's a really nice place outside though. I asked bcp to tell me if it was a dream or is there really a nice view in every direction. Very tropical, nicely landscaped, a huge pool and of course the view of the water and all those nice boats.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

What is your problem today lady? There was nothing "perverted & creepish" about it. WOMEN!! :duh: That manager came and sat at our table & I had a great conversation with her for about 5 minutes. She is very intelligent too. Everyone at our table liked her, even the 2 women sitting with us. So take those sour grapes elsewhere. :razz:

Actually I was hoping we'd sit inside but the boss said no. It's a really nice place outside though. I asked bcp to tell me if it was a dream or is there really a nice view in every direction. Very tropical, nicely landscaped, a huge pool and of course the view of the water and all those nice boats.

can i go swimming!

Wenchy

Hot Flash

Stuff those sour grapes where the sun doesn't shine.

I will send you a tampon if you need one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Actually I was hoping we'd sit inside but the boss said no.

OMG, you better not be blaming that on me :smack:

What's with you all and the nasty comments? If you don't want to join us, don't and stop snarking about it. I do not understand why people feel the need to be such #######s.

Anyway, are we all on for Mango's? I go where Bann goes, so she needs to check in. :bann: