First Friday of the week

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just so you know, you did kind of come across as if you were lusting after her with drool hanging down your lip or something.

She was very attractive and I'm sure all the men noticed - what's wrong with that? I can vouch for the fact that IS does not drool or embarrass us in any way when confronted with a smokin' hot waitress. He is quite charming and typically the SHW ends up sitting down and chatting *him* up.

Vince

She was very attractive and I'm sure all the men noticed - what's wrong with that? I can vouch for the fact that IS does not drool or embarrass us in any way when confronted with a smokin' hot waitress. He is quite charming and typically the SHW ends up sitting down and chatting *him* up.
Yeah, he gave away my seat to her. Told her some story about me getting fired from work, etc. :lol:

Im_Me

OMG, you better not be blaming that on me :smack:

What's with you all and the nasty comments? If you don't want to join us, don't and stop snarking about it. I do not understand why people feel the need to be such #######s.

Anyway, are we all on for Mango's? I go where Bann goes, so she needs to check in. :bann:

I'm up for whatever you all decide.....

P. S. I think sitting outside was my fault...though I am clearly not the boss.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
OMG, you better not be blaming that on me :smack:

What's with you all and the nasty comments? If you don't want to join us, don't and stop snarking about it. I do not understand why people feel the need to be such #######s.

Anyway, are we all on for Mango's? I go where Bann goes, so she needs to check in. :bann:

I'm sick! :bawl: Day 2 of extreme sore throat, horrible headache, neck ache, sinuses hurt. Today I woke up feeling like I fell down the stairs because my body aches so bad. 800 mgs of Ibuprofen is making it bearable. :cds:

I HAD to go in to work this morning to finish payroll, but I left at 10am. If I don't have the body aches & sore throat I might go tomorrow. Otherwise, I will stay in and rest up because I have a big day planned for Saturday and don't want to miss that.

bcp

In My Opinion
Yeah, he gave away my seat to her. Told her some story about me getting fired from work, etc. :lol:

not from work.
You were fired from the table because you were not pretty enough.

Sorry to be the one to tell you but, I thought you would want to know.

nobody really

I need a nap
I'm sick! :bawl: Day 2 of extreme sore throat, horrible headache, neck ache, sinuses hurt. Today I woke up feeling like I fell down the stairs because my body aches so bad. 800 mgs of Ibuprofen is making it bearable. :cds:

I HAD to go in to work this morning to finish payroll, but I left at 10am. If I don't have the body aches & sore throat I might go tomorrow. Otherwise, I will stay in and rest up because I have a big day planned for Saturday and don't want to miss that.

wow, hope you feel better - sounds like what i had over the weekend. just now getting over it, a week later.

bcp

In My Opinion
Then I guess I have no reason to show up... :lol:

Not only did IS not fire you from the table at Mikes, He also let you sit next to him.
I think you might be his type.

Vince, next time try wearing a white tee-shirt with a DD bra underneatn, maybe he will let you stay.. Might even buy you a drink or two.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Well boo! :mad: Hope you feel better!

So Mango's is where it's at?