First Friday of the week

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For next week we've decided that Fitzie's is Friday, North Herrington BBQ thingie is Saturday, and Reluctant Navigator on Sunday. !

Might have to run up to Fitzie's in the boat then...and TT the rest of the weekend.

Hope the weather allows.

:buddies:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wheres it gonna be at? Im gonna convince the manfriend to come with.

Ahem:

Well honey, next Friday is your lucky night!

For next week we've decided that Fitzie's is Friday, North Herrington BBQ thingie is Saturday, and Reluctant Navigator on Sunday. I'm_Me will correct me if I got it wrong. Bring your wife out because I miss her terribly!

Leonardtown.

Fitzie's Marina & Pub
(301) 475-1913
21540 Joe Hazel Rd, Leonardtown, MD 20650

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
By the way - would you children kindly take your bickering & insult slurring to another tread and/or forum and quit mucking up our Friday Nighter treads? The waving of the Internet Peni and the anonymous attention whoring is really getting tedious and can't even be considered entertainment worthy most of the time.

We get that some of you will never come out to a Meet & Greet and frankly, we don't give a sh*t, to be honest. However, the adults would like to converse and share information about the Friday Night Meet & Greets without all the childish interruptions and attention whoring. TYVM.

By the way - would you children kindly take your bickering & insult slurring to another tread and/or forum and quit mucking up our Friday Nighter treads? The waving of the Internet Peni and the anonymous attention whoring is really getting tedious and can't even be considered entertainment worthy most of the time.

We get that some of you will never come out to a Meet & Greet and frankly, we don't give a sh*t, to be honest. However, the adults would like to converse and share information about the Friday Night Meet & Greets without all the childish interruptions and attention whoring. TYVM.

:hanginghead: :kickingrocks:

yes, mommy............ :ohwell:

Hank

my war
Bann said:

Last time I checked, this was an open forum... take it to a private one if it bothers you so much! :drama:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Last time I checked, this was an open forum... take it to a private one if it bothers you so much! :drama:

Bann... You remember those days when your kids were just breaking into puberty? Well, some aim to make us relive those days eternally.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Glad to see you are feeling better :buddies: