First Friday of the week

Not only did IS not fire you from the table at Mikes, He also let you sit next to him.
I think you might be his type.

Vince, next time try wearing a white tee-shirt with a DD bra underneatn, maybe he will let you stay.. Might even buy you a drink or two.

Um..... exactly what are you saying here......

That IS likes me and I didn't have to wear a DD like Vince?

I think I've been insulted.

And gonna be ill.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
when are you going to QUIT sitting out side [although the weather has been cooler recelty]

Geez, wear cooler clothes, wouldja?! The whole point of choosing waterfront places, or places with outdoor seating is ... well... to BE outdoors!

We have all fall & winter to be inside.

Bann

PREMO Member
I agree! I would like one on the water in either calvert or st.marys county. Thanks!

There are a LOT Of waterfront places in Calvert, specifically southern Calvert & we've been to many of them.

E

EmptyTimCup

Geez, wear cooler clothes, wouldja?!

Clothes have nothing to do with sitting in the sun swilling alcohol, I could show up with NO Clothes, and I would still sweat profusely .....

that is why I stay inside all summer ....... until fall when it cool off again

:flowers:

sorry to hear you are not feeling well

Bann

PREMO Member
Clothes have nothing to do with sitting in the sun swilling alcohol, I could show up with NO Clothes, and I would still sweat profusely .....

that is why I stay inside all summer ....... until fall when it cool off again
Oh, well - see you in the fall, then! Us wimmens are way hotter than you and we manage just fine. :hot: :biggrin:
:flowers:

sorry to hear you are not feeling well

:smile: Thank you!

bcp

In My Opinion
Just so you know, you did kind of come across as if you were lusting after her with drool hanging down your lip or something.

I was at the table, and I thought it was just totally wrong for a man his age, as a matter of fact, I was contemplating drowing myself in the pool for a bit.:whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion

No, I was almost drowning in the drool,
I wanted to drown in the pool,,, did you see the life guard? Drowning would be the only way I could get her to stick her lips to mine... :killingme

P.S
and the pool water would have hidden my own drool.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I would like one on the water in either calvert or st.marys county. Thanks!

can i go swimming!
WHAT?? We've only been doing this for 9 months. Show up already! :shrug:

Swimming? :really: There's a large pool right next to our table so bcp & I can judge the winner. Winner gets a free lunch on me......(since he's married).
OMG, you better not be blaming that on me :smack: What's with you all and the nasty comments? If you don't want to join us, don't and stop snarking about it. I do not understand why people feel the need to be such #######s.
The wimmings are on the war path here...:yikes:

You are the boss on the forums. On Friday night all of us are the "boss" so it was a consensus and I wasn't blaming you :notworthy
Stuff those sour grapes where the sun doesn't shine. I will send you a tampon if you need one.
Must be a full moon. Maybe it's YOUR inability to understand what I said? I'm a friendly, outgoing, single guy so in your mind I'm a perv because I look and enjoy? Maybe YOUR depraved mind is the problem, eh? Nah, couldn't be, right?
Just so you know, you did kind of come across as if you were lusting after her with drool hanging down your lip or something.
In yours & Wenchys skewed opinions I'm always like that. If you 2 showed up to an event, instead of being keyboard critics, you might learn what people here are really like. And lusting is a serious accusation there kid...:nono: How about reading True Blonde's comment below?
She was very attractive and I'm sure all the men noticed - what's wrong with that? I can vouch for the fact that IS does not drool or embarrass us in any way when confronted with a smokin' hot waitress. He is quite charming and typically the SHW ends up sitting down and chatting *him* up.
Thank you! As long as one someone sees this, it proves that those other 2 opinions are :blahblah: Radiant & Wenchy; flush out your minds and lighten up. :prudes:
:lol: I knew that before I was fired.
Paisano, you weren't fired. You got up and Alaina sat down. Even though I think the world of you Vince, it's about priorities. I'm sure you understand and would do the same...:roflmao:

Last edited:

Vince

Paisano, you weren't fired. You got up and Alaina sat down. Even though I think the world of you Vince, it's about priorities. I'm sure you understand and would do the same...:roflmao:
I would have never said anything about you just to get Alaina to sit next to me.

I couldn't keep a straight face after saying that.

:killingme

Radiant1

Soul Probe
In yours & Wenchys skewed opinions I'm always like that. If you 2 showed up to an event, instead of being keyboard critics, you might learn what people here are really like. And lusting is a serious accusation there kid...:nono: How about reading True Blonde's comment below?

Thank you! As long as one someone sees this, it proves that those other 2 opinions are :blahblah: Radiant & Wenchy; flush out you minds and lighten up. :prudes:

I wasn't criticizing. I was just pointing out to you why Wenchy reacted the way she did because you kind of came across that way. :shrug:

Being called a prude is a first for me. :lol:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I wasn't criticizing. I was just pointing out to you why Wenchy reacted the way she did because you kind of came across that way. :shrug:

Being called a prude is a first for me. :lol:

His tight white pants (my favorite color) and he was intelligent and sat down right next to me! :dye:

I'm no prude but I did find the post insulting to women in general.

Sure. Think it, but maybe not say it.

For all of you going to Mango's. Please...try the lobster tempura and tell me I am not missing out.

bcp

In My Opinion
His tight white pants (my favorite color) and he was intelligent and sat down right next to me! :dye:

I'm no prude but I did find the post insulting to women in general.

Sure. Think it, but maybe not say it.

For all of you going to Mango's. Please...try the lobster tempura and tell me I am not missing out.

sorry but, general thoughts on the lobster tempura last week indicate that you are missing out.

just show up.