First Friday of the week

mamatutu

mama to two
yeah, really

:howdy: Hank! Forums are fun, but not to be taken seriously. I did not have to tell you that! :roflmao: But, I do understand that this is vrai's livelihood, and she is making bank with all the posts! :yay: Vrai, is an example of "in your face, Obama"; you didn't build this by yourself. He is truly an idiot; oh, sorry, off topic, Good Night.

Edit: Could we get a kumbaya thing going here? Never mind.

Last edited:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
And how many went home with you? :lmao:
Surprised you aren't rubbing one out right now, big guy!
They're all real women so I'm sure you wouldn't be interested.

You & Mabus sit on opposite sides of the sleeper sofa in the basement and make your commentaries and I'm sure that's more fun than being out with real people isn't it......"big guy"?? :loser:

Hank

my war

You & Mabus sit on opposite sides of the sleeper sofa in the basement and make your commentaries and I'm sure that's more fun than being out with real people isn't it......"big guy"?? :loser:

You didn't answer the question....:lmao:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
No, it really is.
Maybe if you'd act half civilized SHWs and SHBs would give you some attention. Just sayin'...
I highly doubt that. He has to fart just to get a dog to come near him.
Actually, I spent the whole day at Calvert Cliffs with a beautiful woman... Six miles of hiking did us both in, so I am chillin' and she is home with her kid.
You carried your inflatable date six miles?

mamatutu

mama to two

I defend you as being a gentlemen on this forum; don't make me look like a liar. :smile:

Im_Me

GW is correct...the endorsement was "We like IS....He's not entirely skeevy."

IS is a nice person and a really amusing party companion. (but you probably won't see me admitting that again).

sorry for not ringing in for long last night. I was sleepy.

GW is correct...the endorsement was "We like IS....He's not entirely skeevy."

IS is a nice person and a really amusing party companion. (but you probably won't see me admitting that again).

sorry for not ringing in for long last night. I was sleepy.

I'm not sure some people were completely amused by the flashlight down-blouse thing, but being the old lecher I am, I thought it was fun... :popcorn:

Im_Me

I'm not sure some people were completely amused by the flashlight down-blouse thing, but being the old lecher I am, I thought it was fun... :popcorn:

Well.....all I can say was it wasn't my favorite part of the evening.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
answer the question, stud
Don't try to elevate yourself, stuB...
I defend you as being a gentlemen on this forum; don't make me look like a liar. :smile:
He's a bottom feeder; a low life with no life. A gentleman is honest and that's what I'm being.

He's soo disgusted with his life that he and his kind have to bring their hatred into a perfectly nice thread. He'll be #7 for my idiot filter.
Well.....all I can say was it wasn't my favorite part of the evening.
Oh stop it! You know I'm going to say & do nice things to you so I can keep my "not entirely skeevy" classification. :razz:

Seriously though, if that bothered you, I'm sorry. I thought you were laughing about it with us.
Super hot women/super hot babe. Like those 4 that sat next to me most of the night...

Last edited: