FLYERS/PENS Thread

LordStanley

I know nothing
Sorry Kerad... I came across this today and laughed my ass off. :lol:

------

Sidney Crosby is listed as doubtful for games 1 and 2 in the series he was seen being checked into a Pittsburgh area hospital. Details are sketchy at this point, but I was told by one of the nurses who was in the room when the docter examined him, that it was probably the WORST YEAST INFECTION she has ever seen, and she would know she's from PITTSBURGH.

CROSBY WEARS MINI SKIRTS

Kerad

For the record, I'm thinking Penguins in 6...7 wouldn't surprise me too much, but 6 feels about right. :yay:

T

TwilightImaging

This will be a good series...I think it'll go to 7. Look at the last round...all the games were really offensive, most were put away fairly quick. I sent Darien some more Duct tape so he should be good ta go!

BRING BACK THE FORECHECKING/HITTING!! Too many youngsters looking at the puck all night!

Peter Forsberg

This will be a good series...I think it'll go to 7. Look at the last round...all the games were really offensive, most were put away fairly quick. I sent Darien some more Duct tape so he should be good ta go!

BRING BACK THE FORECHECKING/HITTING!! Too many youngsters looking at the puck all night!
I agree with the forechecking/hitting comment. The Flyers built a team for a certin kind of play then the NHL decides to change the game to allow for more wide open play. I believe this is why it took the Flyers a couple of years to adapt.

T

TwilightImaging

I agree with the forechecking/hitting comment. The Flyers built a team for a certin kind of play then the NHL decides to change the game to allow for more wide open play. I believe this is why it took the Flyers a couple of years to adapt.

I agree...a lot of teams had trouble adjusting...I was surprised to hear
"Sir Sakic" bring up the fact that there wasn't enough physical play. Look at the Detroit/Avs series from years ago..for 3 years that physical play turned not only games but the outcome of entire series around the league.
GORDY!

LordStanley

I know nothing
Not looking good for the flyers. They lost Kimmo Timonen for the rest of the playoffs from a blood clot in his ankle...

Its never easy for them... Always some drama surrounding the team.

What ever the flyers do, just please dont play Jaraslov Modry. He sucks so bad its not even funny.

Peter Forsberg

Not looking good for the flyers. They lost Kimmo Timonen for the rest of the playoffs from a blood clot in his ankle...

Its never easy for them... Always some drama surrounding the team.

What ever the flyers do, just please dont play Jaraslov Modry. He sucks so bad its not even funny.
*SIGH*

sockgirl77

Okay I so read FLYERS/PENIS when I saw the thread title. Thank God I opened it. The LAST thing I need is flying penis. :whew: