FLYERS/PENS Thread

Peter Forsberg

Congrats to the making Finals Kerad. Good Luck.

Flyers were the worst team in the NHL last season and made it to the Eastern Conf Finals wow what a year. Playing in the toughest div in hockey.

Kerad

Congrats to the making Finals Kerad. Good Luck.

Flyers were the worst team in the NHL last season and made it to the Eastern Conf Finals wow what a year. Playing in the toughest div in hockey.

:yay:

Thanks, Forsberg!

The Flyers had a hell of a playoff run. Seeing as how they looked to be missing the playoffs with just a couple weeks to go in the season, they certainly went further than anyone really should've expected. They drew tough competition all through the playoffs, and drew a tough hand going up against a rolling Pittsburgh team while missing key players due to injuries.

The Flyers will be a force in the East for years to come.

It was a fun rivalry this series.

:cheers:

BTW, the Flyers showed some class by not pulling Biron during that last PP. I know they wanted to spoil the shutout, but they weren't dicks about it. :yay:

Peter Forsberg

:yay:

Thanks, Forsberg!

The Flyers had a hell of a playoff run. Seeing as how they looked to be missing the playoffs with just a couple weeks to go in the season, they certainly went further than anyone really should've expected. They drew tough competition all through the playoffs, and drew a tough hand going up against a rolling Pittsburgh team while missing key players due to injuries.

The Flyers will be a force in the East for years to come.

It was a fun rivalry this series.

:cheers:

BTW, the Flyers showed some class by not pulling Biron during that last PP. I know they wanted to spoil the shutout, but they weren't dicks about it. :yay:

I can't believe these guys played 99 games of hockey wow that's alot. Hope your Stanley Cup dreams come true. Not. HAH