Foods everyone likes but you can't stand

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Watching a hog slaughter and seeing the offal being gathered to make it did it for me.

:twitch:

If it'd been up to me anything that wasn't meat would have been buried in a ditch.
Like collecting a bucket of blood for sausage and then jamming it into its own intestines.

Grumpy

Corned beef hash is alright, but why the hell would you put cottage cheese on it?
:lol: Not sure if you are kidding or what...but wasn't meaning to combine the two..I won't try corned beef hash and I won't try cottage cheese..

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't eat much seafood. I'll eat a crabcake, or steamed shrimp, once in awhile a fish like cod, etc. But it cannot be mixed in ANY dish and smothered/covered or drowned in sauce or anything. (soups, pastas, etc.)

Tuna salad -yes. STeamed shrimp, yes. Shrimp alfredo? NO. Crab imperial is fine, and crab by itself (except a crab cake) NOT mixed with anything else.

Yeah, weird.

I also don't like okra, most chinese food, octopus, (calamari - ok) and a bunch of other things.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Soft crabs.
I never got the soft crabs, they still feel like they’ve got shell in there. I’ve had them several times and I’m always told that I’ve gotten older ones that have started getting hard, I’m thinking that some people just don’t mind the extra crunchiness.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I would say lamb, but I only know one person who likes lamb, so maybe not everyone likes it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
heathen.
Mmmm...scrapple....
scrapple.JPG