Football Pool - Week 1

Pete

Repete
The sad thing is the Pats are getting owned, yet Brady will throw a TD with 10 seconds left and win it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Looks that way doesn't it.
The refs had two or three bad calls but the Pats have always been able to overcome it.

Their defense is pourous without the vets in there. Couple that with Jerod Mayo, their playmaking linebacker who got knocked out of the game.

If Brady was a lil' less rusty then maybe but it's just not gonna' happen tonight.

D

dems4me

The sad thing is the Pats are getting owned, yet Brady will throw a TD with 10 seconds left and win it.

I dont know, it almost looks like he's on drugs or something, either its that or the look of stunning defeat... :ohwell: he just looking really dejected. I don't like them at all but I do have them picked so I'm trying to route for them but finding it difficult when he looks defeated and the game isn't entirely over yet :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
I dont know, it almost looks like he's on drugs or something, either its that or the look of stunning defeat... :ohwell: he just looking really dejected. I don't like them at all but I do have them picked so I'm trying to route for them but finding it difficult when he looks defeated and the game isn't entirely over yet :ohwell:

He is too tired. His super model wife must tire him out.

D

dems4me

OMG!!! :shocking: I forget what its like to route for a team that knows what they are doing :lol: Holy Heck!!! :shocking:

D

dems4me

What a friggin GOAT! The Bills kick returner better take a different flight home.

He probably will. He'll be late due to all the Patriot fans buying him drinks tonight :lol: Poor guy... but daymn sometimes ya' just got to land on the ball, don't be a hero, I don't know. Poor guy :ohwell: