Football Pool - Week 1

LordStanley

I know nothing
what are the chances ya'll can post the rough scores on Monday morning prior to the Monday night game, and post the final scores tuesday night after you compare notes? Push, push, push. Yeah, probably pushing it bit too hard huh?

BTW, thanks Ott for your previous hard work and good luck Rael and LS and thanks for taking on the passed down torch. It looks like a lot of work goes into keeping this straight and running smooth. :buddies:

I will confer with my counterpart :lol:

yankee44

what are the chances ya'll can post the rough scores on Monday morning prior to the Monday night game, and post the final scores tuesday night after you compare notes? Push, push, push. Yeah, probably pushing it bit too hard huh?:buddies:

Sheesh, Pushy women, what are you going to do with them?

Beta84

They're out to get us
My five pointer was blown completely out of the water. :killingme

The oddsmakers should have been shot for making the Panthers only a 1.5 dog. The Eagles have looked far better and are expected to be the better team. I had someone telling me that'd be a close game and I told em the Eagles would blow them out...they rubbed it in after Carolina struck first...but by the end of the 1st quarter we figured out who was right. :killingme

The Texans were a disappointment. I thought the Rams were slightly improved. Miami was depressing as well. No other big surprises this week to me, but we'll see how the two Monday night games play out. I still can't believe the spread on the Carolina/Philly and SanFran/Arizona games though. What a joke. It's a new season.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The oddsmakers should have been shot for making the Panthers only a 1.5 dog. The Eagles have looked far better and are expected to be the better team. I had someone telling me that'd be a close game and I told em the Eagles would blow them out...they rubbed it in after Carolina struck first...but by the end of the 1st quarter we figured out who was right. :killingme
Well, the Panthers are a good team without a QB. If they didn't have a QB throwing the ball they might have scored more points.:lol:

4 picks and a fumble. That's worse than Cutler last night and that was pretty bad.

donbarzini

Well, the Panthers are a good team without a QB. If they didn't have a QB throwing the ball they might have scored more points.:lol:

4 picks and a fumble. That's worse than Cutler last night and that was pretty bad.

Yeah, I'm glad I dropped Cutler from my Yahoo fantasy team. I just wish I could have picked someone better than Pennington.

Rael

Supper's Ready
what are the chances ya'll can post the rough scores on Monday morning prior to the Monday night game, and post the final scores tuesday night after you compare notes? Push, push, push. Yeah, probably pushing it bit too hard huh?

BTW, thanks Ott for your previous hard work and good luck Rael and LS and thanks for taking on the passed down torch. It looks like a lot of work goes into keeping this straight and running smooth. :buddies:

I think we should post results after each game. No, better yet, each quarter of each game. :rolleyes:

:lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I think we should post results after each game. No, better yet, each quarter of each game. :rolleyes:

:lol:
Hey Rael, what's my score now?

Hey Rael, how's about now?

Hey Rael, am I doing good right now?

Hey Rael...

No wonder Ottah retired.:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Hey Rael, what's my score now?

Hey Rael, how's about now?

Hey Rael, am I doing good right now?

Hey Rael...

No wonder Ottah retired.:lmao:

Hey, don't knock it. Somd.com offers a great pension plan for these kinds of things, don't let anybody tell you different.

Rael

Supper's Ready
:yay:
Thanks for taking it over, since Otter couldn't handle it.

It's all good. Good bunch of people on here, I enjoy it. 32 people that seem to stay with it pretty well. Thanks to LordStanley as well, the back up really helps.