1. BL 180 Broncos
2. Cletus 175 Chargers
3. DoWhat 174 Chargers

Others in the hunt:
Pete 166 Chargers
Rael 165 Broncos
Donbar 164 Broncos

Hope my numbers are good, here's to tonight's game! :buddies:

Looks good. I was keeping an eye on Cletus as he almost took my 5 seed and knocked me out of the playoffs altogether.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Preliminary

This looks like the way the playoffs are gonna be seeded...From a quick look at the totals, tonights game will not affect any of this..

(1)Daddy-O(winner South divison) vs (8)Kom526(runner-up West division)

(2)Firebrand(winner East divison) vs (7)Pete (runner-up North division)

(3)BsGal (winner North divison) vs (6)DoWhat (runner-up South division)

(4)Clevalley (winner West divison) vs (5) BuddyLee (runner-up East division)

Rael

Supper's Ready
This looks like the way the playoffs are gonna be seeded...From a quick look at the totals, tonights game will not affect any of this..

Ah, okay. Runner up in each division, makes sense. I was thinking it might have been division winners then point totals from there. Looks good. :yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
refresher...

Top 2 in each division go to playoffs, seeded by record..ie #1 record plays #8. In the case of ties for seeding, whoever had the better record in week 1 gets the spot, or if still tied, week 2..and so on. The playoffs will be a little different . You will use the spread plus over/unders, plus, depending on the games that weekend, you will pick according to you think is the best pick, 2nd best pick., etc..Example –

4 games – 8 picks (4 games with the spread, 4 by over/under)
You will pick an 8 point game(the game you feel is your lock of the week), then a 7 point game, 6 and down to a 1 point. Ties will be broken by results of week 1, as explained in the above paragraph. I can’t think of another to break ties in the playoffs, if someone has a more logical tiebreaker, say so.

The final 2 will face each other in the Conference finals and I’ll come up with something that expands the points system..Suggestions are welcome

added - This is head to head..#1 versus #8, 2v7,3v6,4v5; winner moves on to second round.

There are possible ties in the final standing, I believe Pete and Donbarini could tie, but Pete's record in week 1 was better(noted above to decide ties)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

:roflmao:

Crap. I hate the playoff thing. I don't get it. Poor LordS. He had it all wrapped up until the last few weeks.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Ot, am I 2outa'3 for 'regular' seasons ?
I think I ended up in the lead (total points) for the 06 regular season and MM won the playoffs/bowl.
:shrug:

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Looks like I may have had my best week of the season and DoWhat beats me out for 2nd place and he didnt even get his picks in on time and had to go with the home teams which meant he had to hope Philly won over his Cowgirls, and what a win it was for Philly.:yahoo: