Football Pool - Week 17

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 17 Final history rep. Congrats to the winners, now onto the playoffs. Thanks, ott once again. :cheers:

Attachments

• 2008 Week 17.jpg
    2008 Week 17.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 38

SoMDGirl42

:high5: It was alot of fun. Thanks Otter for all the hard work keeping us straight.

BSgal, I'm pulling for you girl! :buddies: Pete, you can take second :biggrin:

donbarzini

Week 17 Final history rep. Congrats to the winners, now onto the playoffs. Thanks, ott once again. :cheers:

Thanks for that Rael. It shows that if had just gone .500 on my five pointers, I would still be in the running.

Last edited:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:high5: It was alot of fun. Thanks Otter for all the hard work keeping us straight.

BSgal, I'm pulling for you girl! :buddies: Pete, you can take second :biggrin:

Thanks!

The pool has always been fun, thanks to Ott and the general razzing/teasing that goes on during the season. I HATE when it ends. Sundays are just no fun in the winter when it is all over.

And, Buddy Lee......how's that crow tasting? :popcorn:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Playoffs....

Rael has been kind enough to do the playoffs, so I am done...Appreciate his backup all year, he caught my mistakes before too many of ya griped at me..:lol:...Good Luck, you sick bastards.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Rael has been kind enough to do the playoffs, so I am done...Appreciate his backup all year, he caught my mistakes before too many of ya griped at me..:lol:...Good Luck, you sick bastards.

Thanks Otter for all your hard work, and dealing with these people.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I'll post the spread and reiterate the rules in another fread tomorrow morning (busy with my Dad who is visiting this week). Stay tuned! :buddies:

DuffMan

Thanks Otter.

What a bad year I had at picking games. hey at least I was not the worst but close to it. I will come back next year with a vengeance.