Football Pool - Week 2

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...recognizes that, he's gonna get better ever game. Azz down, head up. Glad to hear it. Baptism of fire. You can't teach the chaos of a live game.
Yea, he will be fine as time goes on. You could tell he was trying to get his bearings, head swiveling, aprehensive to commit, tentative to hit someone because he wanted to pursue the play. Simple mistakes. The beauty of being a lineman is the onyl thing you need to know is which way do I take my guy. :lol:

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
They are 0-2.... Damn expansion teams..:lmao:
The northern division teams seem to be quite stacked. Looking at them during opening day made me a tad nervous. Our team has 15 players that range from 96 to 120 pounds in weight and 4'-2" to 5 foot in height. Both norther division teams have about 20 all tall and all 119lbs.

Pete

Repete
LordStanley said:
Week 2 and I still only squeezed out a lousy 11pts. Now I know why I dont bet on games.
11 total week 1 and 2 or just 11 this week? 11 in a week is not bad by my standards :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
Pete said:
The northern division teams seem to be quite stacked. Looking at them during opening day made me a tad nervous. Our team has 15 players that range from 96 to 120 pounds in weight and 4'-2" to 5 foot in height. Both norther division teams have about 20 all tall and all 119lbs.
The north seems to be the league favorite.. They always get their equipment first, I guess Don likes them better than us....:lmao:

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
The north seems to be the league favorite.. They always get their equipment first, I guess Don likes them better than us....:lmao:
Like I told Boy, a new helmet doesn't make you run faster or hit harder. However when you are playing both ways with 4 subs who are short and roly poly against a 20 man team of Stepford studs it does. :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
11 total week 1 and 2 or just 11 this week? 11 in a week is not bad by my standards :lol:
He got 11 this week.....not bad. I think Geek got 3. That could change. I'm not sure about the Vikings game or the Ravens game with the point thing.....

mainman

Set Trippin
Pete said:
Like I told Boy, a new helmet doesn't make you run faster or hit harder. However when you are playing both ways with 4 subs who are short and roly poly against a 20 man team of Stepford studs it does. :lol:
I believe the coaches actually get to pick their teams. In the off season we moved from south to central plus we went up a division. With the influx of so many new kids, there are 3 expansions that I know of. Our team has 2 returners from last year. The team we played Saturday had 14 returners. There is something to be said for playing together and having the opportunity to gel...:yay:

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
I believe the coaches actually get to pick their teams. In the off season we moved from south to central plus we went up a division. With the influx of so many new kids, there are 3 expansions that I know of. Our team has 2 returners from last year. The team we played Saturday had 14 returners. There is something to be said for playing together and having the opportunity to gel...:yay:
We have a bunch of older lighters who have to move up next year. His team is going to be seriously rebuilding.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Pete said:

:lmao: 11 just this week. Not including tonight. Go Eagles :whistle:

The games I thought were locks, ended up loosing. The game where I just guessed, I won. Go figure

Rael

Supper's Ready
After this week, I may have to resort to asking the 8 year old for advice...only three games right. Fortunately, one of them was the 5 pointer :lmao:

Geek

Rael said:
After this week, I may have to resort to asking the 8 year old for advice...only three games right. Fortunately, one of them was the 5 pointer :lmao:

Quit rubbing it in.