BuddyLee 13
Geek 11
Markskn 10
Cletus 10

Otter

Nothing to see here
LordStanley said:
Unless my math is off, I should have 11 pts in week two :confused:

I don't have the spreadsheet here at work, I'll check it tonight but I think the totals are correct...that are a couple typos on the 'picks' sheet that I noted after the fact.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
otter said:
I don't have the spreadsheet here at work, I'll check it tonight but I think the totals are correct...that are a couple typos on the 'picks' sheet that I noted after the fact.

I did my very own spread sheet. For Pete, in the Skins and Eagles game, I had his pick as the Chiefs.

I'm really glad I didn't send it to you.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
:mad: It is all part of my plan to hustle all ya all
I'm starting to think you aren't so bright. First you walk RIGHT by me in the Giant parking lot, then today, you were getting ready to head south off our main street, stopped at the light, oh say around 4:54 p.m., I was in the left hand turn lane off 235 to head home on my bike, honking, waving, lifting my shirt up and NOTHING from you.

BuffaloBill

otter said:
WEEK 2
Gumbo 12
FireBrand 12
MMDad 12
Otter 12
BuffaloBill 12
Pete 11
Larry 11
MainMan 10
DoWhat 10
LordStan 9
Airgasm 8
Donbar 8
Kom526 8
SBK 7
Daddy-O 7
BuddyLee 7
BS Gal 7
Rael 7
Markskn 6
Cletus 6
Geek 4

To Date
Gumbo 25
BuffaloBill 25
FireBrand 24
Otter 24
Donbar 23
Kom526 23
Rael 22
Daddy-O 21
Pete 20
BS Gal 20
DoWhat 20
MainMan 19
Airgasm 18
Larry 18
LordStan 18
MMDad 17
SBK 16
BuddyLee 13
Geek 11
Markskn 10
Cletus 10
:yay:

Geek

BS Gal said:
I'm starting to think you aren't so bright. First you walk RIGHT by me in the Giant parking lot, then today, you were getting ready to head south off our main street, stopped at the light, oh say around 4:54 p.m., I was in the left hand turn lane off 235 to head home on my bike, honking, waving, lifting my shirt up and NOTHING from you.

Sorry. I was busy farting along to the radio. I am quite good. I can beatbox after beans :diva:

I registered you after I was driving through the light. Hot neighbor chick on sweet bike.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
Sorry. I was busy farting along to the radio. I am quite good. I can beatbox after beans :diva:

I registered you after I was driving through the light. Hot neighbor chick on sweet bike.
I honked AND I lifted my shirt for you and was sure you were looking. Then I noticed you weren't. The guy behind me and across from me gave me a thumbs up though.