Buccs
Lions
Ravens
Cardinals
Giants
Eagles
Patriots
Falcons 33

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mainman again.

Good Luck my friend! It's only a matter of time :cheers:
<!-- / main error message -->

Pete

Repete
Home
Bills -5.5 Jets
Steelers -2 Bengals
Colts -6.5 Jaguars
Dolphins -11.5 Titans
Texans 3.5 Redskins
Vikings 3.5 Bears
Buccs 3 Panthers
Lions -7 Packers
Browns 7 Ravens
Cardinals -4.5 Rams
Seahawks -3.5 Giants
49ers 6 Eagles**5
Patriots -6.5 Broncos
Saints 3.5 Falcons 4,785

Pete

Repete
Bills -5.5 Jets

The New York Bison set up for the visiting New York Jets and hope to ruin their New York cousins visit. Both teams come in 1-1 Buffalo, after bushwhacking the hapless Dolphins, the Jets after losing to the Pats. Perhaps the biggest surprise is the Bills who 2 weeks ago came close to beating the Patriots and knocked off Dante Peppergrinder in Miami last week. This game has been dubbed the “Game no one gives a crap about”. Being home field, Pete the Pigskin prognosticator gives the edge to the Bills.

Steelers -2 Bengals

I wonder if Bill Cower has recovered from his aneurism after getting thumped by Jacksonville. There was no doubt a gallon of spit on the floor in the locker room after that game from Cower, a notorious sprayer, dressing down his team. Big Ben may not be fully recovered from his appendectomy but if he plays like he did against the Jags Cower might talk the doc into putting it back and sending Ben on a long Hyabusa ride without a helmet. The Bengals are playing at a level right where they left off last year pummeling everyone they have faced so far. Home field or not the Steelers have a bad case of the shanks, in a close one Pete’s pick :The Bengals

Colts -6.5 Jaguars

How long can the Colts be the bridesmaid? After dumping his little brothe,r Payton and crew dismantled a JV team from South Texas. Leftwich and crew have knocked off Dallas and handed the Steelers their ass on a Monday night to come in 2-0. Jacksonville’s coach showed some class on the last play of the Steeler game buy not punching in a 1st and goal from the 6 inch line after the interception, and kneeling on the ball instead of running up the score with a minute 40 left. They will wish they had that TD to use this week in Indy. Pete’s pick: Colts

Dolphins -11.5 Titans

What can you say about this stinkfest? Daunte Peppergrinder is not the saving grace Miami hoped, and Kerry Collins shows why he is one of the most traveled QB’s in the game, he just kinda stinks. The 2 teams are matched fairly well stat for stat except one, defensive yards allowed. From the looks of it the Titans couldn’t stop a heard of nursing home patients from over running the cafeteria on tapioca day. Problem with that stat is it was earned against the Chargers, a very good team. Despite their defensive woes I have little confidence that Miami can outscore them by 12. Pete’s pick: Titans

Texans 3.5 Redskins

A year ago who besides Larry, would think the line against the Texans would be 3.5? Is it time to pack up the teepee and embark on the trail of tears or can the Skins snap out of their slump? Brunell needs a little more time to throw the ball before the defensive lineman rushing start going through his pockets and taking his change. With Portis coming back it should give them more threats, not that the Texans are going to do anything about it. Carr has put up decent numbers but in any game 30 points isn’t shiat if you allow the opponent to score 50. Pete’s pick: Redskins

Vikings 3.5 Bears

Da Bears, the only question is will the Vikes Brad Johnson live to collect social security? Both teams undefeated, both teams have nearly identical stats, Bears have an offense this year, the Vikings have a pulse. I think The Vikings have been lucky, beating Washington is nothing to brag about and the win against Carolina was a gift by poor coaching on a fake field goal try. Pete’s pick: Da Bears

Buccs 3 Panthers

2 crappy teams, one has a really cool helmet logo. Pete’s pick: Buccs

Lions -7 Packers

Please retire Brett. Pete’s Pick :Lions only because they are in Detroit.

Browns 7 Ravens

Isn’t this really the Browns v. Browns? I mean the Ravens used to be the Browns, then moved to Baltimore when the Colts left for Indy, then the created the new Browns………Well anyway, the Ravens have been on a roll, the Browns have been rolled over. I am surprised by the line being only 7. Pete’s pick: Ravens

Cardinals -4.5 Rams

Cardinals are much improved, the Rams got beat by the 49ers, Nuff said. Pete’s pick: Cardinals.

Seahawks -3.5 Giants

Perhaps the hardest game to pick. Not because the Giants are so good, but because the Seahawks are struggling. Still have to go with Seattle at home, with a spread that small. Pete’s pick :Seattle

49ers 6 Eagles**5

Yea, yea, the Eagles lost to the Giants, but defense failed them. Against the 49ers I doubt the defensive first unit will break a sweat. The Eagles are no doubt pizzed about giving away the Giants game and they are going to beat the snot out of the Niners to make themselves feel better.

Patriots -6.5 Broncos

After watching Tom Brady and the Pats struggle to beat mediocre teams the last 2 weeks this one is hard, until you see that the Bronco’s got beat by the Rams, and barely beat the Chiefs who were missing Trent Green. At home, against the Bronco’s Pete’s pick: Pats
Saints 3.5 Falcons

In what could be a football game that make the Saints forget the days of the fans in the stands wearing bags on their heads and rooting for the “Aints”, The Super dome is set for one hell of a reopening. The Saints are 2-0, the Falcons 2-0, old rivals from the NFC East days. Vick and the Falcons have been on a tear ripping the ass off the Panthers and handling the Buccs. The Saints are also 2-0 but much more luck than anything. Cleveland nor Green Bay are of the caliber the Falcons are and they had to come back to beat the Packers. Despite the crowd noise, home field advantage and having Ray Naginscreaming “CHOCOLATE CITY!” the Saints will not stop Vick. Pete’s pick: Falcons

Ponytail

Jets
Bengals
Colts
Dolphins
Texans
Bears
Panthers
Packers
Ravens **** 5 point game ****
Cardinals
Seahawks
Eagles
Patriots
Falcons (42)

[

Ponytail

otter said:

Sorry so late. I took this week off from work to work on the house. I haven't been on line much. Couldn't sleep tonight so figured I'd take care of this now. I didn't put much thought into these picks, so we'll have to see how it goes I guess.

:yay:

donbarzini

Hey Pete,

I think you may have given Reggie Bush and Michael Vick just a leeeeetle too much credit. Ya think?