Football Pool - Week 5

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah you did! I was hesitant about picking the Saints for my 5 pointer, but I thought "hell, they are at home and playing the Vikings"... teaches me to think, huh? :lol:
Saints are a good team that makes costly mistakes.

They ran into a desperate team.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Well, here's the week 5 history report. So far, Pulsestart gets the zero five pointer award, followed closely by duffman, Chasey Lane, Bay Kat, and yours truly. I figured I'd highlight the game rules, just so we all know we're supposed to be picking five pointers, not avoiding picking them. :lol: Now that I read them again, I'm ready for next week. Maybe.

I'll post the spread out of the USA Today on Wednesdays. Pick every game against the spread by midnight Friday via PM or here. If you don't pick by Friday, you just get the favorite in every game(or home team if line is 0), and your pick of the week is the Monday night favorite. All "no lines" are 0 I'll post everyones picks prior to gametime..*In the case of Thursday games, just pick that game prior to kickoff*

All games are worth a point EXCEPT for one game that is worth 5 points(Pick of the Week)..Also pick total points from the Monday night game as a tiebreaker, closest to total points of game without going over).

Attachments

• Week 5 History Report.jpg
    Week 5 History Report.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Well, here's the week 5 history report. So far, Pulsestart gets the zero five pointer award, followed closely by duffman, Chasey Lane, Bay Kat, and yours truly. I figured I'd highlight the game rules, just so we all know we're supposed to be picking five pointers, not avoiding picking them. :lol: Now that I read them again, I'm ready for next week. Maybe.

did you forget to attach the report?

Rael

Supper's Ready
did you forget to attach the report?
Yep. :lol: I posted it, then learned I had an error. Deleted it, and thought I put the newer version back in. Guess not, it's there now. :yay:
Maybe she was bombarded with requests for her to omit it this week? I for one, don't want to see it. :whistle:

:lol:
I don't want to see mine, either. One out of five five pointers so far...

And I am a he. Everyday. :cheers: