Texans -3 Giants
Ravens -7 Broncos
Browns 3 Falcons
Cardinals 7 Saints
Cowboys -6.5 Titans
Raiders 6 Chargers
49ers -3.5 Eagles
Jets -4 Vikings

That's right THE Detroit Lions are my 5'er.

thurley42

HY;FR
for everyone that's picking the Redskins, is it because you are a fan and have that unwavering faith in your team or do you really think they can run with the Packers?

Clearly I'm not making a statement one way or another, as that would automatically blow up in my face....I've probably said too much already..:killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
That's right THE Detroit Lions are my 5'er.

Worked for me last week. :yay: I was close to picking either them or the Rams this week. Kept flip-flopping. So now I'm going with the Chargers instead. :lol:

Bills
Colts
Buccs
Packers
Lions
Panthers
Giants
Broncos
Falcons
Cardinals
Titans
Chargers
Eagles
Jets

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
for everyone that's picking the Redskins, is it because you are a fan and have that unwavering faith in your team or do you really think they can run with the Packers?

Clearly I'm not making a statement one way or another, as that would automatically blow up in my face....I've probably said too much already..:killingme

18 penalties 2 weeks ago 4 turnovers last week, and they've lost another db and possibly a lb this week.

Httr!

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

It's because I am a fan and I don't think they will run with the Packers, I think they will straight up beat the Packers. :buddies:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
LOL you say hater like there is something to hate!.....you are right though...i have no love for the Skins...

HTTR=Hail to the Redskins.

Oh yeah, I'm a definite fan, but not enough of one to make them my 5er.

Atari Bigby=out
Al Harris=out
Burnett=out
Barnett=Extremely doubtful (possible season ending wrist injury)
Tauscher (RT)=out (rookie RT to start)

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
and that actually scares me because you have been lights out every week!:buddies:

Thanks but less than 50% isn't that good, if it weren't for the 5ptrs my score would be real ugly. Never picked with the spread before, PIA at times. Good luck to you the rest of the season. :buddies:

T

toppick08

Bills
Colts
Buccs
Packers
Rams
Panthers
Texans
Broncos
Falcons...5er...
Cards
Cowboys
Chargers
49ers
Jets

Bills 1 Jaguars
Colts -8.5 Chiefs
Bengals -6.5 Buccs
Redskins 2.5 Packers
Lions -3 Rams
Panthers 2.5 Bears 5 pointer
Texans -3 Giants
Ravens -7 Broncos
Browns 3 Falcons
Cardinals 7 Saints
Cowboys -6.5 Titans
Raiders 6 Chargers
49ers -3.5 Eagles
Jets -4 Vikings

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Jaguars
Colts
Bengals
Packers
Rams
Panthers
Texans
RAVENS
Brown
Saints *5er*
Cowboys
Chargers
49ers
Vikings

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 5 picks...

Good luck, all. :buddies:

2010 Week 5 Picks.jpg

Let me know if you find any errors. Thanks.