Football Pool - Week 5

Rael

Supper's Ready
Sorry, We just got back in town.
Good luck everybody.

Not like I think people don't have lives outside of here (hopefully, everyone does). :lol: That's why everyone's allowed two lates.

Good luck to everyone this week also. :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hey, how 'bout those Ravens.

I can't catch a break today. What the heck happened to the Saints? I think I'm going to switch my team to the buccs.:lmao:

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Skinnies WIN!!! w00t!w00t!
Detroit TsCOB for 5 w00t!w00t!

DID I MENTION THAT THE COWGALS LOST?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Only 9 made their fiver this week so far, with only two possibles left. I wish I'd have stuck with the Lions. :lol: Great fiver pick.

:yay: :yay: Glad our numbers match. Four so far for Bay Kat.

The rest weren't so hot BUT did I mention that the 'SKINS WON and Cowgals LOST?!?!

OldHillcrestGuy

That's all great, but I'll bet no one is having as bad a week as me. :bigwhoop:

Oh yes there is, I think Im at 3 right now with 2 to go, and Ive got 49ers tonight and I just dont feel that good about them now as I did when I picked them. Then the damn Super Bowl Champs cant seem to win like last year, that was my 5 pointer, I'll proably drop into the basement of my division. Havent picked a 5er yet this year.:bawl:

The one thing thats easing the pain is the fact Skins pulled out a game today, and Cowturds lost. :lalala:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Oh yes there is, I think Im at 3 right now with 2 to go, and Ive got 49ers tonight and I just dont feel that good about them now as I did when I picked them. Then the damn Super Bowl Champs cant seem to win like last year, that was my 5 pointer, I'll proably drop into the basement of my division. Havent picked a 5er yet this year.:bawl:

The one thing thats easing the pain is the fact Skins pulled out a game today, and Cowturds lost. :lalala:

You're also at 4 right now with two games to go, the low picker tonight so far is SOMDRAVEN (with 3 so far). Chasey's got the lead with 11 so far.

And always glad when the Cowboys lose. Go Giants! :buddies:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

:yay:

I've got the Eagles and so far so good.

Last edited: