Football Pool - Week 5

Rael

Supper's Ready
Front runners are starting to take shape, especially in the south and east. donbarzini and struggler44 hold a comfortable lead against the rest of the south division, while Tilted goes into week 6 (except for thurley42 just one fiver in trail) with 13 points of cushion almost a third of the way through the season.

Different story in the north and west divisions. In the north, only 6 points separate the top four contenders regardless of tonight's game outcome (Chasey Lane, homedepot20, toppick08, and Cletus Vandam). In the west, 10 points separates all six contenders, so the lead dog spot is completely up for grabs.

Final scorecard below with the Jets' win...

2010 Week 5 Scorecard Jets.jpg

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Thank you BuddyLee for holding up last place in our division, if it werent for you I'd be last. :buddies:

and the 4 of us (same 4 from last week) who hadnt picked a 5 pointer yet this season are taking up the last 2 spots in the division's they are in.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Sorry Chasey but to keep you from getting an insurmountable lead I'm going to have to ensure that you never again get your fiver. I will accomplish my goal by selecting the same team as you, that should ensure that the afore mentioned team develops acne and ingrown toenails. I hate to do this to you but as I see it I have no choice.

Warmest regards
Merlin

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Sorry Chasey but to keep you from getting an insurmountable lead I'm going to have to ensure that you never again get your fiver. I will accomplish my goal by selecting the same team as you, that should ensure that the afore mentioned team develops acne and ingrown toenails. I hate to do this to you but as I see it I have no choice.

Warmest regards
Merlin
Don't follow me too closely. I sunk quickly last year. :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here

Warmest regards
Merlin

:lol: da bears

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wow Favre, it's about time.:banghead:
2:10 left in the 3rd and they finally score. Won't matter, Jets are about to get another touchdown.

I'm ready for next week now.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Wow Favre, it's about time.:banghead:
2:10 left in the 3rd and they finally score. Won't matter, Jets are about to get another touchdown.

I'm ready for next week now.

I was beginning to think MNF stood for "Moss n' Favre", since that's all they seemed to talk about (especially with the rain delay). :lol:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Hot damn, I'm in second place for picks in my division this week. Nobody look, just take my word for it.

thurley42

HY;FR
Dear Brett,

I hate you and your ability to cover the spread...You only had 82 seconds left.....why have you forsaken me?