Football Pool

Geek

otter said:
Open to anyone, but if you quit halfway thru the year, you will be ragged on unmercilessly.

Well when I start kicking your butt, I suggest you stay in the pool then.

Otter

Nothing to see here
FireBrand said:
Please 'splain your choice of games o grand pooba !
I understand how it works but for around here will it
be easier for you to tabulate, allow more players at first ? ???

Don't understand your question, you played last year, right?? or you want to know the last man standing thing??

Otter

Nothing to see here
Geek said:
Well when I start kicking your butt, I suggest you stay in the pool then.

Trash talking commences after the pool roster is complete..You in or out, GEEK?

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
otter said:
Don't understand your question, you played last year, right?? or you want to know the last man standing thing??

Why do you choose 'last man standing' over 'points spread' ?

Otter

Nothing to see here
FireBrand said:
Why do you choose 'last man standing' over 'points spread' ?

Considering doing both...point spread for sure..may do the LMS if enough interest.

BuddyLee

Football addict
otter said:
Considering doing both...point spread for sure..may do the LMS if enough interest.
Please explain the LMS just so I'm certain. There are many ways to do this.

Geek

I would like to be in the points football pool please. And I won't do the LMS. Sorry for being a pain in the ass Otter :huggy:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Geek said:
I would like to be in the points football pool please. And I won't do the LMS. Sorry for being a pain in the ass Otter :huggy:

No problem, you had questions. Ask away cuz I don't wanna hear later in the year the usual dumass woman stuff like 'nobody ever splained that to me' and crap like that..

:lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Geek said:

You realize, of course, this means you make the picks. You aren't allowed to have your croc-wearing hubby make the picks and pretend you did it yourself.

Geek

otter said:
No problem, you had questions. Ask away cuz I don't wanna hear later in the year the usual dumass woman stuff like 'nobody ever splained that to me' and crap like that..

:lmao:

So which one is football again? Wait! It is the one with that yummy British guy :yum:

And I hope Mr. Vick never gets a basket :mad:

Geek

MMDad said:
You realize, of course, this means you make the picks. You aren't allowed to have your croc-wearing hubby make the picks and pretend you did it yourself.

When I kick your ass you will wear a pair of crocs that match your panties.