Football Pool

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
cut of T's and short shorts ok?

I'm thinking....different color T every week and navy blue shorts :yay:
I can order you Charger's cheerleading outfits. Nacho can do the makeup. DR can take the videos. :yay:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
otter said:
I'll post the spread out of the USA Today on Wednesdays. Pick every game against the spread by midnight Friday via PM or here. If you don't pick by Friday, you just get the favorite in every game(or home team if line is 0), and your pick of the week is the Monday night favorite. All "no lines" are 0 I'll post everyones picks prior to gametime..*In the case of Thursday games, just pick that game prior to kickoff*

All games are worth a point EXCEPT for one game that is worth 5 points(Pick of the Week)..Also pick total points from the Monday night game as a tiebreaker, closest to total points of game without going over).

I'll keep cumlative points for the year and the winner gets.....Bragging rights..

If you want in or have suggestions on changing something..I'm all ears..

People already in: EDITED AUG 2007

Otter
BuddyLee
FireBrand
Geek
MMdad
Pete
LordStanley
BS Gal

*Note - This is for the picks pool, only* Will sort thru the people wanting to do a LMS thing later and decide the week before the season starts.
I was so hoping you were going to do this again..I'm in :yay: LMS too!

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
otter said:
I'll post the spread out of the USA Today on Wednesdays. Pick every game against the spread by midnight Friday via PM or here. If you don't pick by Friday, you just get the favorite in every game(or home team if line is 0), and your pick of the week is the Monday night favorite. All "no lines" are 0 I'll post everyones picks prior to gametime..*In the case of Thursday games, just pick that game prior to kickoff*

All games are worth a point EXCEPT for one game that is worth 5 points(Pick of the Week)..Also pick total points from the Monday night game as a tiebreaker, closest to total points of game without going over).

I'll keep cumlative points for the year and the winner gets.....Bragging rights..

If you want in or have suggestions on changing something..I'm all ears..

People already in: EDITED AUG 2007

Otter
BuddyLee
FireBrand
Geek
MMdad
Pete
LordStanley
BS Gal
Gumbo

*Note - This is for the picks pool, only* Will sort thru the people wanting to do a LMS thing later and decide the week before the season starts.

Bump

Otter

Nothing to see here
People that are in..

Not enough interest in Last Man Standing so I am not gonna do that..works best with ALOT of people...

This people are in -

Otter
BuddyLee
FireBrand
Geek
MMDad
Pete
LordStanley
BS Gal
Gumbo
Softballkid
MainMan