Football Pool

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
otter said:
Bump....and is anyone interested in a *Last Man Standing Pool?

*Last Man Standing Pools (also known as "Survivor Pools," "Eliminator Pools," or "Knock-out Pools") do not take the Las Vegas line into account. In traditional LMS pools, participants must choose one team to win each week, but can never choose that team to win again. One wrong pick results in elimination from the pool, which continues until only one player remains to claim the purse.
No. I'm already confused with the other stuff. Now that I got that straight, halfway thru last year, please stick to the normal crap. TIA.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
When I kick your ass you will wear a pair of crocs that match your panties.
:clap: Another woman in. Geek, I have the NFL channel. You can kiss your hubby's butt goodbye on Sundays. We'll be sitting here, drinking beer, eating nachos and tallying up our wins.

Otter

Nothing to see here
BS Gal said:
No. I'm already confused with the other stuff. Now that I got that straight, halfway thru last year, please stick to the normal crap. TIA.

I'd prefer that you give me a yes or no answer to the pool, if your little peabrain had read the post, I asked if anyone was interested in a LMS pool. A simple no to the LMS pool and I'm in for the picks pool would have sufficed. If you don't straighten up and get off this girlie mumbo jumbo, I'm not gonna let any women in the pool. And..btw, the Chargers suck.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
otter said:
I'd prefer that you give me a yes or no answer to the pool, if your little peabrain had read the post, I asked if anyone was interested in a LMS pool. A simple no to the LMS pool and I'm in for the picks pool would have sufficed. If you don't straighten up and get off this girlie mumbo jumbo, I'm not gonna let any women in the pool. And..btw, the Chargers suck.
I'm in to pool and NO to the LMS thing. Well, wait. Definitely into the pool. BTW, mine got a lot of rain on the cover today, so I had to put my foot on the edge and drain it. My jeans got wet.

Otter

Nothing to see here
BS Gal said:
I'm in to pool and NO to the LMS thing. Well, wait. Definitely into the pool. BTW, mine got a lot of rain on the cover today, so I had to put my foot on the edge and drain it. My jeans got wet.

Really wet or just moist?

Geek

BS Gal said:
:clap: Another woman in. Geek, I have the NFL channel. You can kiss your hubby's butt goodbye on Sundays. We'll be sitting here, drinking beer, eating nachos and tallying up our wins.

Thanks to you I got really hammered last weekend :wink:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
onebdzee said:
cut of T's and short shorts ok?

I'm thinking....different color T every week and navy blue shorts :yay:

the 'Council' must meet about this and BS Gal is on the 'Council' !