FOR SEXY

bottoms up

Okay, before Sxy embarrasses migtig (or anyone else :blushing: ), let's reflect on something positive from this thread.

It also bears the beginnings of a certain someone's wedding planning!

Here's to you PFGal! :cheers:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Dearest Sexy:

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me.  I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes.  But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Sexy, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long.  Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.  After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity.  In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

Sexy, our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again.  You are my enchanted Princess, and I am your devoted Prince.  I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

From this My Heart.................

This is hilarious. What a sap!

There should be a section called top 10 posts and this should go right at the top.

K

KaZamm1061

Wow, This is amazing. I havent been on the fourms for so long and just started to come back, and here i see my post from Jan-2002 is still going strong. After reading some of the posts i guess i shouldnt have posted my buisness online and that was my fault but then again i had noone to talk to at the time and i just wanted to express myself at that time. It's nice to see some of you have a heart and others, well, everyone has an opinion. BTW its nice to see that everyone is still here and i see new people i havent seen before. I popped in from time to time and almost RSVP'ed some of the parties but felt that i would have intruded so i let it be. Have a wonderful day everyone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Psssst...Kaz...tell her that you write things like that to women on several different forums. Tell her you vaguely remember her name. Ask her for a pic to jog your memory of who she is. When she sends you one, tell her it has to be naked cause you weren't looking at her face much.

No, no, don't thank me. Just doing my part for young love.

:love:

K

KaZamm1061

lol You know i would respond to that but i think its better left alone. heheheheheheheheehehehehehe.. BTW... Oh never mind...

BullDawg

Duck Molester
lol You know i would respond to that but i think its better left alone. heheheheheheheheehehehehehe.. BTW... Oh never mind...

One question for you - Was it really that good?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Psssst...Kaz...tell her that you write things like that to women on several different forums. Tell her you vaguely remember her name. Ask her for a pic to jog your memory of who she is.

:yay: Vrai :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Hey, Kaz...you got any chocolate syrup I can borrow?
Don't talk to her, Kaz. She's just trying to suck you back in, then the minute you act interested she'll kick you to the curb. Just use her for *pssspssspssss* then ignore her. She'll be your love slave for life.

K

KaZamm1061

Yes it was.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
YES!!!

I knew it was better to skip tiki and hang here tonight! :popcorn:

OMG SEXY I cant believe you said that. Im going to pm you with my response.

you started it in public. finish it in public. :cool:

you'll ruin the fun for the rest of us. it's like having a movie cut out right before the climactic ending. :cry: