For The Love God.....

camily said:
Who know how long that might be now. But thanks thogh! I'll let you know. :yay:

Camily - I just emailed you something. It has nothing to do with this thread, but I thought of you when I saw it. :yay:

J

jaybeeztoo

lillymay said:
CL + Xanax + Percs = Hellava good time! :jameo:
Jaybeeztoo here's something for ya :smack: That was totally out of love!

Camilly! Next time you need someone to hang out with you and have a few drinks, I'm totally on board! No kids either! :howdy:

I never said I took a Xanax :smack: :yahoo: It was a hellava good time though :huggy:

Camily, you need it, you call. No kids either :yay:

Susan

bcp said:
through all the years of marriage I must admit that I have been one incredible POS, yet, I have never left my wife wondering were I was.

ln his mind you are asleep and have no clue that he is still not home. he is not thinking that you might be wondering or worrying.

thats a respectful way to think, its the most rude thing to do to keep someone wondering where u are...thats one thing i hate (among others). best medicine to that issue to "do unto others as they do u". in other words, keep him waiting and wondering... :lalala: see how he likes it. :smack:

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:
Puke. Get some real beer and we can discuss.

Couldn't help commenting...

I was once at a forum function and asked if anyone had soda. Sure, I was told, just reach into that cooler, where I retrieved a silver can of Diet Coke.

I was halfway through with it before I realized it wasn't soda at all - but Coors Light. It had so little flavor, I didn't even notice.

Coors Light is the beer to drink when you don't want to drink beer.

lillymay

jaybeeztoo said:
I never said I took a Xanax :smack: :yahoo: It was a hellava good time though :huggy:

Camily, you need it, you call. No kids either :yay:

JB2 you got a :smack: from me cause you took a perk! :razz:

More good times to come! :whistle: :killingme

lillymay

Susan said:
thats a respectful way to think, its the most rude thing to do to keep someone wondering where u are...thats one thing i hate (among others). best medicine to that issue to "do unto others as they do u". in other words, keep him waiting and wondering... :lalala: see how he likes it. :smack:

Good thinking and theory! :howdy:

camily

Peace
Nicole_in_somd said:
I hear that. I am sorry I should not have asked that question and I pm'd you why. If you ever want to talk PM me anytime. :huggy:
No problem. I knew what you meant.

BenRiely

Alone again naturally
ok

I was wondering what kind of drinking partner, a married woman with three kids would make? Sounds like there would be a shotgun involved somewhere in there......

meangirl

Nice lady!
BenRiely said:
I was wondering what kind of drinking partner, a married woman with three kids would make? Sounds like there would be a shotgun involved somewhere in there......

:rolleyes:

The same kind a married woman with four kids makes...FUN! :yay:

BenRiely

Alone again naturally
meangirl said:
:rolleyes:

The same kind a married woman with four kids makes...FUN! :yay:
I'm into fun, but, the only married women that I have had beers with were in the company of their husbands. I guess I need to get out more