For who ever gets food stamps

TWLs wife

For next only, They are going to be double. To Help with all the food that was lost during Isable. I Think people need to know..........
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bertha Venation

Tig, don't let anyone get on your case about food stamps. There was a time in my life when I needed them. We do what we can to get on our feet, and when we're on our feet, we give back. Right? so don't let anyone give you any crap.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Bertha Venation
Tig, don't let anyone get on your case about food stamps. There was a time in my life when I needed them. We do what we can to get on our feet, and when we're on our feet, we give back. Right? so don't let anyone give you any crap.

You said what I was thinking, You Go Girl!!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Bertha Venation

I don't think anyone would give any crap for needing food stamps... It is the notion of food stamps going along with a different way of life that bothers people.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by SmallTown
I don't think anyone would give any crap for needing food stamps... It is the notion of food stamps going along with a different way of life that bothers people.

You said what I was thinking, You Go Boy!!!!!!

TWLs wife

You are to Right. People think their better than other people, & we're all the same in ways.:biggrin: :biggrin:
Good one SmallTown
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bertha Venation

Not sure what you mean. I grew up on food stamps, first with my mother--single--and we needed the help. But then, later, with a guardian who collected as many shares of FS and as much AFDC (or whatever it was called in the 70s) as he could get away with. Last I knew he was collecting for like 10 dependents. Admitting I needed help from FS as an adult was one of the damned hardest things I've ever done.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
You are to Right. People think their better than other people, & we're all the same in ways.:biggrin: :biggrin:
Good one SmallTown
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

uh, I don't think you got the jist of what he was trying to say.