Forgiving A Cheater

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I am not knocking religion or the power of prayer but there is a reason
God gave us free will.......this is her decision.

I dunno, He seems to know what He's doing.

I prayed last night, and He said you should send me all your money, or spend eternity in HELL!!

(I'd do as He says, He sounded serious)

backagain39

I dunno, He seems to know what He's doing.

I prayed last night, and He said you should send me all your money, or spend eternity in HELL!!

(I'd do as He says, He sounded serious)

OK OK, I have $9.08 in my checking account. How do you want it...cash or check?...........................:lmao:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
FemmePrincess - I've had those thoughts before - they haunt me. But when I get too down about it - I remind myself that there was a reason I didn't fight it. A reason I didn't stand up to her and say that no, you will not ask my husband to leave. Because things weren't good before things got really ugly. And quite frankly, I thought a "break" would help us get things back into perspective - help us fall back in love. I thought, maybe if we missed each other. . . . we'd remember why we ever liked each other in the first place.

No - I never really have talked to anyone about it. In my efforts to hide my life, I isolated myself from all the friends I used to have. In the time he's been gone I slowly started to get a life back - but now that's he back under my roof, I'm already hearing that I've changed - that I'm so unhappy all the time, not the same. . . you get the picture. I walk on eggshells in an effort to not rock the boat. With him now back, I'm constantly wondering why I kept fighting for it!

Halfangel,

Get out of this relationship. You deserve better. No one should be treated like that. It sounds like he is the reason why you lost your friends and life you used to enjoyed. Reach out to your families and friends again, you may be surprise how much they miss you, want you back in their life again, and will help you with your current situation.

Life is way too short to be miserable.