Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Chauvin was seriously injured in the attack at Federal Correctional Institution, Tucson, and prison employees performed “life-saving measures” before he was hospitalized, the Bureau of Prisons told the outlet without naming the inmate.

George Chauvin

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That was just a matter of time. I'm surprised it took so long.
It sounded very serious but I am surprised he would have been put in general population.

He just lost an appeal, but lately, there has been some serious public backlash for the conviction. Could they have just attempted to kill their political pawn? As you can tell, I don't trust any of those rotten SOBs. I know lifers commit crimes so money will go to their family. They have nothing but more time to give 'cuz they are never getting out. Prison is the best place to make a person with the ability to get released later, dangerous.

Edit: And look what popped up the moment I went to X/Twitter.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Derek Chauvin is in stable condition and expected to survive, sources say - ABC

They should just later report he died from complications and send him for a facelift somewhere, give him a new identity, and allow him to live his life.

I want offenders locked up that are a threat to society, not somebody doing their job and is accused of murdering somebody who gobbled up some drugs before the officer approached. Perhaps, St. Floyd wouldn't be worm food today. In jail but maybe not worm food.

You know on X Happy Shanksgiving is trending??? Yep, you guess it, the left is vile.

This is why we lock up our criminals boys and girls. I would rather live next door to Derek Chauvin than George fricken scumbag criminal Floyd.

Last edited:

phreddyp

Derek Chauvin is in stable condition and expected to survive, sources say - ABC

They should just later report he died from complications and send him for a facelift somewhere, give him a new identity, and allow him to live his life.

I want offenders locked up that are a threat to society, not somebody doing their job and is accused of murdering somebody who gobbled up some drugs before the officer approached. Perhaps, St. Floyd wouldn't be worm food today. In jail but maybe not worm food.

You know on X Happy Shanksgiving is trending??? Yep, you guess it, the left is vile.

This is why we lock up our criminals boys and girls. I would rather live next door to Derek Chauvin than George fricken scumbag criminal Floyd.
He is exactly where he belongs!

HemiHauler

All Chauvin had to do was listen and stop resisting.

I trust the inmates will conduct their own internal investigation and find no wrongdoing.

😂🤣😂🤣

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's interesting how criminal-loving the Democrats are in this country. And it's not anything new - they've made a martyr out of horrific violent criminals ever since I can remember. Charles Manson, Gary Gilmore, Tookie Williams - hell, Bonnie and Clyde, the list goes on and on. Hollywood never met a murderer they didn't love - they all say, "He speaks to something in me, I can identify with him....." <---Norman Mailer said that almost verbatim about Gary Gilmore. The guy who played BJ on MASH said that about freaking Tookie Williams. There is no shortage of violent scum the Hollyweirds identify with and celebrate.

There's something broken in these people. And honestly, anyone who is still a cop in a Democrat city is a sociopath themselves after seeing what happens to cops there. Chauvin didn't go out that morning realizing his life was about to change dramatically.

phreddyp

It's interesting how criminal-loving the Democrats are in this country. And it's not anything new - they've made a martyr out of horrific violent criminals ever since I can remember. Charles Manson, Gary Gilmore, Tookie Williams - hell, Bonnie and Clyde, the list goes on and on. Hollywood never met a murderer they didn't love - they all say, "He speaks to something in me, I can identify with him....." <---Norman Mailer said that almost verbatim about Gary Gilmore. The guy who played BJ on MASH said that about freaking Tookie Williams. There is no shortage of violent scum the Hollyweirds identify with and celebrate.

There's something broken in these people. And honestly, anyone who is still a cop in a Democrat city is a sociopath themselves after seeing what happens to cops there. Chauvin didn't go out that morning realizing his life was about to change dramatically.
George didn't plan on getting snuffed by the man either!

HemiHauler

Yes, yes, you love violent criminals. We get it. :rolleyes:

:bootlicker:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Passing a counterfeit 20 now constitutes a violent crime?

You should be following the story instead of spewing ignorant nonsense. He had a long rap sheet of violent offenses.

I don't understand the love you people have for violent criminals. Can you explain it? Are you or someone you love a violent criminal, so you have an affinity? I honestly don't get it.

Reactions: BOP

HemiHauler

You should be following the story instead of spewing ignorant nonsense. He had a long rap sheet of violent offenses.

I don't understand the love you people have for violent criminals. Can you explain it? Are you or someone you love a violent criminal, so you have an affinity? I honestly don't get it.
All punishable by death, right?