Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I honestly wish every criminal loving liberal would become a violent crime victim. Maybe then they'd have sympathy/empathy for victims instead of criminals. It's maddening watching them cry and whine over some lifelong shitbag while ignoring (and even sneering at) his victims and their family.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All punishable by death, right?

Maybe you'd be willing to tell me why you love violent criminals so much? I can never get crime worshiping Democrats to explain why they have sympathy for criminals and not their victims - they just get all mad and abusive. Which probably answers my question....

phreddyp

You should be following the story instead of spewing ignorant nonsense. He had a long rap sheet of violent offenses.

I don't understand the love you people have for violent criminals. Can you explain it? Are you or someone you love a violent criminal, so you have an affinity? I honestly don't get it.
This isn't about what George was, this is about a cop kneeling on a restrained and handcuffed subjects neck for over 9 minutes with two other officers helping to hold him down. All the while saying he cannot breath and witnesses telling the moron to release the pressure on his neck.

Y'all want to make this out as a felon getting what he deserves, but it is much more than that. The victim could have been anyone freaking out about being arrested, maybe having a physical or mental episode, by your standard it's OK for the officer to snuff them also!

Chauvin is exactly where he belongs!

phreddyp

I have no problem with violent and habitual criminals being executed. I thought I've made that clear over the years?
I don't either, but an officer snuffing the life out of someone who is restrained is manslaughter at the least, murder at the most!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Y'all want to make this out as a felon getting what he deserves, but it is much more than that.

It's not, though. It's exactly a felon getting what he deserved and how it was likely to end with him all along.

The victim could have been anyone freaking out about being arrested, maybe having a physical or mental episode

So you think violent criminals should be left alone to rob, rape, and beat people as long as they freak out during their arrest and have a mental episode instead of going along peacefully?

That's ****ed up.

phreddyp

It's not, though. It's exactly a felon getting what he deserved and how it was likely to end with him all along.

So you think violent criminals should be left alone to rob, rape, and beat people as long as they freak out during their arrest and have a mental episode instead of going along peacefully?

That's ****ed up.
What he did at the time of his death was not a violent crime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't either, but an officer snuffing the life out of someone who is restrained is manslaughter at the least, murder at the most!

So you think Chauvin deliberately killed George Floyd?

That's ****ed up.

Why don't you just admit you love violent criminals and hate cops instead of making yourself look foolish by coming up with these silly stories you heard on MSNBC?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, I'm done with these alternate reality scenarios. What happened was well documented and anyone with an interest can find it. Not in the liberal corporate media, though. You have to get out of your cult bubble.

phreddyp

okay guys, one more time......

in the grocery store, we've all seen the spoiled little rugrat screaming that it wants a candy bar that Mom wont buy.

Do you try to talk to the cherub or ignore it?
Call the cops and let them snuff'em!

Hijinx

I am not saying that Chauvin was a great cop, but I am saying that he did not kill George Floyd and does not belong in prison.
I will say this with no doubt in my mind. Chauvin was not convicted because he killed George Floyd, he was convicted to keep knee grows from rioting. He is in prison today because he is white as are all of the J-6 protesters.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am not saying that Chauvin was a great cop, but I am saying that he did not kill George Floyd and does not belong in prison.
I will say this with no doubt in my mind. Chauvin was not convicted because he killed George Floyd, he was convicted to keep knee grows from rioting. He is in prison today because he is white as are all of the J-6 protesters.

One of my husband's black friends called us n!ggers after J6 and said a white person who is not a Democrat is the new n!gger in society.

I was shocked he said that but I have heard it said several times since by blacks.

Chauvin was convicted due to liberalism.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
One of my husband's black friends called us n!ggers after J6 and said a white person who is not a Democrat is the new n!gger in society.

I was shocked he said that but I have heard it said several times since by blacks.

Chauvin was convicted due to liberalism.
How about this?

phreddyp

So you think Chauvin deliberately killed George Floyd?

That's ****ed up.

Why don't you just admit you love violent criminals and hate cops instead of making yourself look foolish by coming up with these silly stories you heard on MSNBC?
Do you even understand the difference between manslaughter and murder?