Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

HemiHauler

One of my husband's black friends called us n!ggers after J6 and said a white person who is not a Democrat is the new n!gger in society.

I was shocked he said that but I have heard it said several times since by blacks.

Chauvin was convicted due to liberalism.
My goodness - will you ever recover?

gemma_rae

My goodness - will you ever recover?
I think @Dakota will. You on the other hand, might want to fill out one of these for when you report this post to @vraiblonde.

Butthurt Report.jpg

Hijinx

One of my husband's black friends called us n!ggers after J6 and said a white person who is not a Democrat is the new n!gger in society.

I was shocked he said that but I have heard it said several times since by blacks.

Chauvin was convicted due to liberalism
Was he merely informing you of the trend developing among blacks or did he mean this in an aggressive manner.

The circumstances make a lot of difference.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Was he merely informing you of the trend developing among blacks or did he mean this in an aggressive manner.

The circumstances make a lot of difference.

He wasn't aggressive. He was just recognizing the hate - the same hate projected on MAGA sorta thing.

But since he said it, I have seen black social media people say the same thing.

WingsOfGold

This isn't about what George was, this is about a cop kneeling on a restrained and handcuffed subjects neck for over 9 minutes with two other officers helping to hold him down. All the while saying he cannot breath and witnesses telling the moron to release the pressure on his neck.

Y'all want to make this out as a felon getting what he deserves, but it is much more than that. The victim could have been anyone freaking out about being arrested, maybe having a physical or mental episode, by your standard it's OK for the officer to snuff them also!

Chauvin is exactly where he belongs!
The only victims were the cops doing their job on a chronic offender.

WingsOfGold

Look at the bright side two criminals are off the street George and Derek, at least one happy ending whatever side you are on. Who says you can't please everyone!
Even Chavin was entitled to a fair trail, he didn't get one.
Juror Brandon Mitchell, 31, who is black, could be seen in the photo wearing the T-shirt emblazoned with a picture of Martin Luther King Jr. and the phrases “Get your knee off our neck” and “BLM.” He is also wearing a “Black Lives Matter” hat in the photo.

Mitchell was the first member of the jury that convicted Chauvin of murdering George Floyd to publicly comment about the trial.

In a Monday interview with the Star Tribune, Mitchell said the photo is from a rally in Washington, DC, last summer commemorating MLK’s famous 1963 “I have a dream” speech.

Mitchell told the newspaper his uncle had posted the photo to social media.

Due to the propensity of lying under oath the shiit on the left cannot be trusted with then truth. “Get your knee off our neck” had nothing to do with MLK. The boy was obviously lying.

phreddyp

Even Chavin was entitled to a fair trail, he didn't get one.
Juror Brandon Mitchell, 31, who is black, could be seen in the photo wearing the T-shirt emblazoned with a picture of Martin Luther King Jr. and the phrases “Get your knee off our neck” and “BLM.” He is also wearing a “Black Lives Matter” hat in the photo.

Mitchell was the first member of the jury that convicted Chauvin of murdering George Floyd to publicly comment about the trial.

In a Monday interview with the Star Tribune, Mitchell said the photo is from a rally in Washington, DC, last summer commemorating MLK’s famous 1963 “I have a dream” speech.

Mitchell told the newspaper his uncle had posted the photo to social media.

Due to the propensity of lying under oath the shiit on the left cannot be trusted with then truth. “Get your knee off our neck” had nothing to do with MLK. The boy was obviously
At least HE got one old man!