Forum Shoot

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
I do both of the turkey shoots the one ridge and the and mechanicsville to.The the one in mechanicsville has a choke rule it's got to be .665 or bigger they have a real gauge that they check it with.They have a 1st and 2nd place winner in each round.

Serious note - I know we are all BS'ing about a forum shoot, but what is the reality of finding a place to make this happen? :shrug:

Not the forum "turkey" shoot (JPC, Forestool, etc) :lol: but some good old tin can shooting on a farm somewhere???

I do both of the turkey shoots the one ridge and the and mechanicsville to.The the one in mechanicsville has a choke rule it's got to be .665 or bigger they have a real gauge that they check it with.They have a 1st and 2nd place winner in each round.

My step-sons soon to be daddy-in-law goes to the one in Ridge and have a blast (pun intended)... I was thinking of going to that one day...

Where is the one in Mechanicsville? How often do they have it?

R

RadioPatrol

That would be nice ....... I have been looking for a non Myrtle Grove place to shoot for years ..... my closet option for a free range is Brandywine WV ..... 20 miles outside Harrisonburg Va .............. about a 4 hr drive from here

That would be nice ....... I have been looking for a non Myrtle Grove place to shoot for years ..... my closet option for a free range is Brandywine WV ..... 20 miles outside Harrisonburg Va .............. about a 4 hr drive from here

I have a farm where I can sight in my muzzle loader, but not able to host a wide open "come on in" shoot. Would be nice to get together, meet some people, put names to faces and be able to have a laugh or two.

R

RadioPatrol

well if it was 5 or 10 people .......... limited to forumites ...... lol

R

RadioPatrol

:lmao:

He needs a thread to buy a gun ?

how many purse's and shoes do you have ............

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:lmao:

He needs a thread to buy a gun ?

how many purse's and shoes do you have ............

Not many. I'm not material like that. He was just talking about it and said there was no place to shoot. We used to live in Arizona and took the guns out to the desert and shot them all the time. It's not like that here. No place to shoot without someone calling the Sheriff's Dept.

R

RadioPatrol

lol how very true ......... In PA where my cousin live it is the same way, they step out onto the in laws porch and cut lose ...... lucky bastards

Kordolar

I'm very interested in finding a place to shoot.

As am I.

I would get my .308 before realizing that Myrtle Grove was closed till April. :bawl:

There is also Saint Charles Sportsman's Club in Waldorf but you need a sponsor like Sanners and their member fees are a bit on the high side.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
As am I.

I would get my .308 before realizing that Myrtle Grove was closed till April. :bawl:

There is also Saint Charles Sportsman's Club in Waldorf but you need a sponsor like Sanners and their member fees are a bit on the high side.
Is that the one that's $500 a year?

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Where is the one in Mechanicsville? How often do they have it?

Mechanicsville Moose Lodge every Sunday at 12:00.... At least thats what the sign says :shrug: I have never been down that way on a Sunday to stop in and check it out