Fraudulent election

PJay

81,282,916 to 74,223,369

Find proof, present and win in court or shut the F up you ridiculously simple minded pissants.

Trump will be Reinstated this August. A crime was committed and they have the proof.

If you want to learn truth..listen to this. Lindell speaks towards end of video.

PJay

This will go before the Supreme Court in July..no mention of exact date yet.

HGMilstead

It's gonna happen.

I know it's not your wishes...so, move to China.

Sure, but if you’re interested in setting up an agreeable bet I’d be interested, too. I’m not especially wealthy but I’d throw $100.00 into this. My position is simple: come September 1st, 2021, Trump will not be reinstated as president.

If you’re interested in this then we’d need to figure out a reliable way to set aside our bets, and if you’d want to negotiate the terms (specifying in more detail what counts as “reinstated” for example) then I’d be game.

Hijinx

Well I am going to say it right now, There is no way in hell that the Supreme Court is going to overturn the Biden theft..

No matter how hard you wish for it --------------it aint going to happen.
I would love to see it, but I am not fool enough to believe it.

The freaking Democrats would burn the cities down Nancy Pelosi would have a heart attack after she crapped herself.
Do not be fooled into believing this stuff, these unsubstantiated rumors, we are stuck with these idiot cheaters and grifters for 4 years.

PJay

Sure, but if you’re interested in setting up an agreeable bet I’d be interested, too. I’m not especially wealthy but I’d throw $100.00 into this. My position is simple: come September 1st, 2021, Trump will not be reinstated as president.

If you’re interested in this then we’d need to figure out a reliable way to set aside our bets, and if you’d want to negotiate the terms (specifying in more detail what counts as “reinstated” for example) then I’d be game.

Since being you're poor..I don't want to take your money. You can thank me later.

You being right on anything thus far, has been a total loss. Not being rude, stating fact. Like the mask thing.

Last edited:

HGMilstead

Well I am going to say it right now, There is no way in hell that the Supreme Court is going to overturn the Biden theft..

No matter how hard you wish for it --------------it aint going to happen.
I would love to see it, but I am not fool enough to believe it.

The freaking Democrats would burn the cities down Nancy Pelosi would have a heart attack after she crapped herself.
Do not be fooled into believing this stuff, these unsubstantiated rumors, we are stuck with these idiot cheaters and grifters for 4 years.

I think you’re right that we’re an attempt made to reinstate trump riots would take place.
Since being your poor..I don't want to take your money. You can thank me later.

You being right on anything thus far, has been a total loss. Not being rude, stating fact. Like the mask thing.

Well, I’ll just leave this offer on the table: if you are as confident as you claim to be then let’s find a way to place a bet. I will bet $100.00 that trump will not be reinstated by September 1st, 2021. Will you take this bet?

PJay

I think you’re right that we’re an attempt made to reinstate trump

Well, I’ll just leave this offer on the table: if you are as confident as you claim to be then let’s find a way to place a bet. I will bet $100.00 that trump will not be reinstated by September 1st, 2021. Will you take this bet?

No.

HGMilstead

:killingme

You think vrai is going to put up with you until September? :roflmao:

good point. Well, the bet wouldn’t have to be orchestrated or arranged through this forum. Also, as long as I follow forum rules I’d be ok, right?

ETA: I think any admin for a site like this would, in fact, not want any bet arranged on their platform. I am assuming that they would not want to risk running afoul of laws or regulations regarding gambling and websites or personal businesses. So out of deference to them this kind of bet would need to be arranged / set up through other means.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You have all been triggered since birth. You think Democrats are the dumbest looney toons in the world...yet somehow they pulled off stealing a national election.

:killingme You're not thinking clearly, you might want grab mom's hand lotion and to go to the basement and self soothe yourself...

HGMilstead

Seems to be a pretty good indication of your actual confidence in this outcome. Well, if you change your mind let me know.
How so? I feel very confident that trump will not be reinstated. I would put money on this, and doing it would simply need a different website involved.

Points of comparison: I do not feel confident that Biden will be re-elected; I am not confident that Trump won’t be re-elected (presuming he chose to run again); I am confident that we’re I to lose the trump-reinstatement bet then the least of my concerns would be the lost $100.

anyways. Bye!

PJay

"I think you’re right that we’re an attempt made to reinstate Trump riots would take place."

Your cap button seems to be broke when it comes to the T in Trump. Fixed it.

Let them riot. I think that would be taken care of immediately. Most sure there's a plan. Hey, anyone besides me watching our sky above?